The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The votes were tallied, I've talked to my two hands on deck Mind and Mekkah, and I'm proud to present the 2009 World Cup Of Pokemon Future Champs- Team Europe!

Europe
Captain: moot
Team
1. Andeby
2. Astamatitos
3. Haunter
4. Kefka
5. Mekkah
6. Mien.
7. -Mind-
8. Rag

Sub 1: moi
Sub 2: Rojo23

Thank you to all that applied and please show your support for Team Europe during the upcoming...slaughter. ;D

also if you'd like to still submit a flag send it to my inbox. that won't be the final design if we get a better one.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Cheers BK and congrats nagai, junior and pana for joining our team this year :).

As for the final sub position, it is a no brainer for me, I reckon Puggy deserves that spot.

Cheers BK and congrats nagai, junior and pana for joining our team this year :).

As for the final sub position, it is a no brainer for me, I reckon Puggy deserves that spot.
Thank you! I agree on Puggy being the final sub. To be perfectly honest, he's good enough to be a starter. I was thinking that he could've taken my spot and I wouldn't have mind losing to a friend and battler like him. I hope we don't have to play him on another team :P

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also I shouldn't be commenting on other teams but very very suprised that Rojo is only a sub for Europe as he was pretty much they best player in last years.

hahahha it'd be funny if it was a typo and bk meant to put alive in the last spot and not animagai man that'd be so hilariously awkward

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could be worse, like asia losing first round?

I'm surprised at the Europeans roster as well.

Italy

Smogon nick // SB nick

Captain: AhrenElessedil
Playing 8:
- AhrenElessedil // Ahren
- Phetto // Phetto
- Silvah // Sil'
- Cremo // Kid A
- T-ROX // T-ROX
- Carlito // Carlo
- Metang with // Mr.Pkmn
- |DarkSector| // DarkSector

Substitutes:
- Matty85 // Matty85
- Saduz // Saduz

Congrats Puggy for the spot! Serv game him a good run for his money and really, I would've been happy with either. Puggy is damn good though :), here's to being team mates once more!

Stallion

Tree Young
Congrats Puggy :), and unlucky Serv.

Also Ahren I like the flag, my origins are Italian so I can certainly appreciate it :).

Stallion

Tree Young
Heh my bad for all the posts in the thread although I feel this one is pretty important. Will the potential unbanning of Chomp and friends (ewwww) affect this tourney or will it remain the current OU tier?

Great to see Team Oceania's roster finally complete, congrats guys. Time to decide on a flag ^^.

I'm really liking the German flag, very nice. I don't think it's official but the Azn eats world flag is also very nice. Good job guys.

Gl everyone.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
For those who don't know, US Wests roster has been announced as well.

Also, I'd like to thank Pirika who has made great submissions for a bunch of teams. Really good work man, thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)