The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

DA BEST.

That still gives me a good chuckle, but I think we need more of a real flag like above.

We need a gastrodon. =[

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I really like Pirika's Oceania flag as said earlier, but still not sold on the white background. Maybe the southern cross on a blue background?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

Simple, effective, and I think most of us are from California.

I liked this idea, but I didn't want to finish it without more input, basically take 5 of the roster, put their favorite Pokemon on a face and run with it. Hope you guys at least get the reference.

No offense to the captains of team europe...actually plenty of offense

How is rojo a sub on your team lol?

He was your best player last year.

Blatant disrespect imo.
Thnx for the support Aldaron.
I have no idea why im subbed..
I pm'd moot my battle history on smogon and battle strategys/team building/etc. and he was statified with it.
Probably mekkah/mind don't like me on the team since they also decided europes spots..

But w/e I'll just try to hoop in if they need me even though im not even sub #1 sigh..

I hope Europe wins. I wished for a separate team for the Balkans but Europe should take this over. I hope I'm a sub :( :( :( :( Good luck to all the Europeans. Make us proud.

Thnx for the support Aldaron.
I have no idea why im subbed..
I pm'd moot my battle history on smogon and battle strategys/team building/etc. and he was statified with it.
Probably mekkah/mind don't like me on the team since they also decided europes spots..

But w/e I'll just try to hoop in if they need me even though im not even sub #1 sigh..
I didn't decide anything, just pm'd the results, imo some of these 9 are weird choices too, but there is nothing I can change about.

2 things.

German flag really should be in Duestchland no?

Also how come none of these american flags have got McDonalds on it? It's like staple american :P

Team UK for the Win, Team Oceania for the loss :D

I made one with dark blue background:

I really like this, but I think it would be better if you stretched the TEAM horizontally to match the widths of the other two lines. It looks kinda out of place right now, and stretching the letters would let more of the Sharpedo show through, too!

obligatory smack talk: oceania sucks so hard, they don't deserve a flag that good!!

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
OK, I will stretch the "team" in the flag later =). I don't have acess to Photoshop in this computer so I will do it at nigth.

I will try something for team Canada and France too.

Teddi>Gastro

makes sense because its a bear.

that pink Gastro Rururshu posted is cute.. though in a pathetic way. I want to hug it.

Oh, this is interesting the first captain to not play in a worldcup :o. (Team Europe moot isn't playing)
I'm content with organizing the team that will be winning.

Also, a quick roster adjustment- since Asta has still not contacted me and has not been online for a good long while, I am subbing out Astamatitos for Rojo23. Asta will be taking the #2 sub spot.

Keep in mind that the subs are in no particular order, I had no reason to believe that they were supposed to be in order at all -_-'

@rojo; that was really no hard feelings; it was a close call between you and Asta in terms of battling strength and ultimately it was a coin flip. i'd like to apologise personally for anything that might have ticked you off. I meant you no disrespect in any way.

moot, I'm not mad at you at all. I was only disappointed in general that I didn't make it to the team. You don't have to add me to the team due to my complainments. I want you to add me because you really feel like I can make a difference during the world cup.
As for this, you don't have to apologize at all, there's no reason to. you're the captain not me.

I'm not adding you because of complaints; in a normal situation i would do the opposite lol. I do realise that you would make a huge addition to this team, it's just that when Asta applied I assumed he would be able to respond after signing up and since he has not been active since signing up I removed him. You are the more likely candidate out of my two subs and I replaced you accordingly. I categorised spot positions alphabetically, not by skill factor. M comes before R. Welcome to the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)