The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
understandable man, id be pissed if this happened to me. ty for taking it like a man and not like a usa easter.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
just got a couple of min here but i'm happy to see a BUNCH of teams all in the middle so qualification is completely up for grabs!

also, i'd ask jackal to extend the subs deadline by a day just so i can come back and talk to goof about whats up with his division?

also, asia so has this :)

Blue Kirby won 1-0. I had the game in the bag until he froze my X with his Y (and I'm not going to reveal anymore because revealing teams sucks!)

Oh well, it's Pokemon. :(

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I defeated Flashstorm1 with a little help from lady luck, although I still don't think it was in the bag anyway considering the odds of a critical hit or a freeze increasing as you tried to stall.

Now I just need Silvah to come back online and answer my PMs ...

just got a couple of min here but i'm happy to see a BUNCH of teams all in the middle so qualification is completely up for grabs!

also, i'd ask jackal to extend the subs deadline by a day just so i can come back and talk to goof about whats up with his division?

also, asia so has this :)

Isn't aisa trailing south atm :naughty:

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Me and Giga Punch have been in contact so we should have our match done pretty soon.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh my, this thread is getting testy, life card played and all. I think West still has it though, I just hope we can pick it up a bit more, lots of battles still to be played though!

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, lost to omni, misplayed and forgot something was still in effect, costing me the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)