The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pi face has been online all day pretty much.

I have no idea what is going to happen with my battle with Speeder Mateur... I'll be here waiting for a reply from him... (can't get on Shoddy now)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ATTN ALL CAPTAINS

if you want to make a between round sub, PM me now.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah, goofs always on aim on his phone, i'm not sure he wants to be bothered with pokemon shit on it though.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
probably not but tell him to show his face :)

also make sure he's alright lol.

Alright, so we have taken decisions on the following fights:

Mizuno vs Speedy Mateur
Aeroblacktyl vs Speedy Mateur
Veteran In Love vs T-ROX
zerowing vs T-ROX

I know its kinda unfair on france but the fact is that they're out so we think this decision should be fine by all.

Now, for the following battle:

Jlei2k vs Kinneas

we had a representative from both teams battle and the UK won so Kinneas will be awarded a win there.

We are just waiting on one last battle which is:

pi face vs Ripchord

If you guys can get it done it would be great.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
who were the representatives and what was the score if anyone happens to know?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Those calls are justified simply based on our rule of no sympathy for players with TWO incomplete battles.

Apologies to Speedy Matuer who I did see on yesterday, but thats just what happens. There has to be some point where we draw the line and say "you had 3+ weeks"

Ripchord vs pi face will happen in about an hour, and then tiebreaks, and onto round 2, which will be up today!

won against Ripchord, 4x0 I think

all the gay flinches didn't change the outcome I guess (unless there was like two Stone Edge crits by his side). gg, man.

go latin america!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
right, we have TWO sets of tiebreakers. the first will be:

Oceania vs Canada

to decide positions 5th and 6th.

The second tiebreaker shall be between THREE teams:

Latin America vs USA South vs USA Metro

One of these will be eliminated while the other two will be 7th and 8th.

Hopefully these teams don't go 1-1 each but if that happens, I will update you on that later!

Please name your representatives captains! (or other teammates if you know who they picked)

omni will be our representative. I have to leave soon and won't be back until Sunday. I will probably have access to the internet, I just won't be able to be online a lot. So, good luck omni!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hoping Metro go away, probably, wait don't need to hope I'm being silly there ON MY!

sorry latin america. it was just not meant to be i guess
but im done with the game. it was a pleasure knowing all you guys.

Shiv

mostly harmless
ok poor latin america got cheated by rey like mad :(

then a really close match with jabba where there was hax on both side :(

fucking hell, latin america is out :(

it is what it is, right? i tried my best to put latin america on the map.
but thanks for the experience guys. seriously, shiv and jackal do actually put effort in this, and thats all that counts. in all honesty, this has been the best tournament i have ever participated.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Update

Rey haxes omni for the win.
Jabba defeats both Reyscarface and Omni.

Now west gets to destroy south like Rey requested.All is well ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)