The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to beat Haunter 2-0 despite heavy hax for myself. Luckily, I managed to save a Pokémon for endgame that pretty much saved my ass, as my last pokemon was pretty much useless in the condition it was in.

Don't worry Latin America, I'll win these matches for you guys!

guys and girls (girls dont exist in Pokemon anymore but w/e, they had to be added!) I think we should should take out the words hax (ugly word) and unlucky (still debating if luck exists) for just the general word : Pokemon.

when ever I get luck fucked I just say "Pokemon" now. It pretty much describes what happened in general and a lot more nicer than saying "X and so lucked fucked me!"

so Pokemon! Grrrrr.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I won 4-0 vs Mortus in a great "pokemon"-free game.

GG Man!

Edit: Oh my bad, sorry for that then, but i still had a Lucario which would have cleaned =/

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Heh, I wouldn't call it Pokemon free (the second crit would not have KOed, though that was a misplay on my part anyway). But regardless, good game.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also MS you are a whiny bitch

"Hip was ridiculously luckfucked :( Ah well our..."

"Gg regardless, bloody speed tie ruined my only chance to win and sweep his team but ehh thats pokemon."

"Lost 1-0 to Kaxtar. Its frustrating cause I put hours upon hours theorymonning 4 teams and that had I picked any but my Mono water, I would have won, as all the others matched up incredibly well vs..."

Hahahah I actually loled at this part. Yeah, I'm not denying I'm a bit of a complainer. Even my custom title had "The biggest whinger" for awhile from my own choosing so its not like I don't know I complain. However, i find it fucking hilarious when someone who's a whiny bitch themselves has the sheer audacity to actually call me a whiny bitch. I'd find some other lovely quotes, but unlike you I have this thing called life which kinda gets in the way, meaning I can't spend my time searching the forums just to put down another forum member. Checkmate

Edit: I just realized Taylors post (ily Taylor <3) on the previous page about Havak's loss was in exactly the same vain as my own about Hip's loss. Now I don't think either of us were being whiny bitches there but your ridiculous double standards mean that I'm a whiny bitch but he had every right to say that. Seriously think before posting Ace...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as you can see some infractions have been handed out, I really do encourage trash talk but not personal attacks. Take that to PM or dont even bother.

updated also.

furthermore in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'd like to applaud usa south for a pretty fucking impressive turnaround. Too bad they are gonna get squashed next round -_-'

as you can see some infractions have been handed out, I really do encourage trash talk but not personal attacks. Take that to PM or dont even bother.

updated also.

furthermore in the spirit of good sportsmanship I'd like to applaud usa south for a pretty fucking impressive turnaround. Too bad they are gonna get squashed next round -_-'
Yeah, UK will beat them seeing as Canada won't be able to...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry for shitting up the thread Jackal, I guess I just felt I had to defend myself, but it was neither the time nor place.

Sorry again guys and sorry Bk for giving our team a bad image :(

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When are you all going to realize that it doesn't matter how well you do now? You will all fall to US Central eventually.

updated also.

We won't be getting squashed by anyone, we're just too good. I know these lies are being said out of fear, so I'll let it slide just this once =P

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also as an update on users who have yet to do 1 battle

goofball
Raito
Veteran In Love

guys im dead serious about being subbed out unless you PM me with a reason why you should not be subbed out. I will give you 1 more day, but if by the end of Monday you have not battled I will take action.

its funny that this list is mostly big name users too, im kinda disappointed :(

also as an update on users who have yet to do 1 battle

Metang With
Antique Roadshow
goofball
brawley
Mekkah
Raito
omni
Giga Punch
Veteran In Love

guys im dead serious about being subbed out unless you PM me with a reason why you should not be subbed out. I will give you 1 more day, but if by the end of Monday you have not battled I will take action.

its funny that this list is mostly big name users too, im kinda disappointed :(

Again, I have re-sent the PMs since my last post in the topic. Only panamaxis has gotten back to me, if you don't believe me you can look at my inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)