The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yea!!!!! Go Captain BK for attoning for my screwup :P

And nice job to everyone who played (and nagai too :P) round 3 here we come :)

I just want to say that I'm really sorry for not getting my match done on time. Basically what happened was I wanted to put my efforts into making a good team in the first week of round 2 as I take this seriously. Week 2 Aeolus was away. We did organize a match within the time frame, but I missed it as I got the time zones wrong.

There's a reason I didn't smack talk back in this thread, and it's because I knew it was my fault that I didn't get the matches done. I even apologosed to my team mates on IRC as I thought I would've been automatically given a loss. I'm really sorry guys. This won't happen next round.

I gotta admit, I'm really looking forward to watching Metro vs. Oceania next round. From the start I felt like those were the two best teams, so not only will there definitely be some great matches, but one of the best is also guaranteed to be eliminated next round ^_^.

Asia will be tough too, of course, but it's West's turn at the glory this year, so we're not going down.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
excellent, and congrats oceania!

r3 WILL be up at some point tonight

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hahahahaha darkie

on that note this thread is closed, again I apologize on behalf of the players who made us wait, and I thank you all for your patience and continued support.

Let's close this out strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)