The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and AR are gonna circle jerk this shit Friday or Sat.

All other Central and Oceanic Flight 815 members are welcome to join our circle jerk

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh fuck yeah!!!! Especially to Panamaxis, who pretty much nobody gave a chance even though I knew he'd at least give him a close match.

Well done both of you, now for me to make a super good team so I can follow suit :)

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
So....2 more? Also, I have decided to post after every West win, so expect to see me post at least 2 more times. Great job, SoT!

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh yeah, the South can be the first team to ever come back from 0-5!

EDIT: I actually feel kinda bad for you Rey, you coulda been the sub on the winning team, and there's a good chance you would've gotten to play (LD did, afterall). Oh well, West doesn't take kindly to traitors, so don't expect us to go easy on ya....

And I just noticed Stathakis was subbed out, any particular reason why? Just curious...

At least his absence and mine kinda balanced each other out.

EDIT2: @Brawley, since a response to him isn't worthy of a new post: I'm out of the country, I spent hours more than I should had trying to get shoddy to work, but it just didn't. Doesn't matter though, like I said, LoveDestiny was playing in my stead and did spectacular, just like I knew he would, hence why I requested him as my sub. And it's not like I haven't played in this tournament at all...in all honesty between my own team building, helping the other westers with theirs and the amount of effort it took to get my battles done in 1 week I probably put more effort into the world cup than a good 75% of the participants. Basically, I'll say whatever the fuck I want, it just so happens that I'd rather explore the world a bit and miss one round that wouldn't matter even if I were in, since my fellow Westerners would've gotten the 5 wins even if they did only have 7 chances =)

Also, you completely botched my name x)

Oh well, "scorefield" wouldn't be a bad nickname, since I do like to score...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Stathakis was subbed out because he is on Greecefor a time, and doesnt have access on shoddy.

Why should i be the "sub" in West when i can be in south. afterall we will win :)

I am disappointed because..
-I didn't get to see sot win
-Rey is blind
-Scofield went to Ireland, not Scotland

but hey, I win! I win! I win! West win!

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have spoken to Vashta each of the last two days, but he has been feeling ill and not ready to battle. We should get our battle done soon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)