The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will do the next round in a bit, im a bit bogged down right at this moment

hahaha fucking phillip choked on the biggest dick ever
:(

Really though, lol, I choked big time. Now that I think about it, I had two chances to really put the game in my favor, but I didn't capitalize on it. Again, really sorry team. I'm proud of you all, and really ashamed of myself. Husk, you played a great game and made no mistakes, as to be expected.

Good luck to both teams in the finals. I'll be rooting for Asia, cause they whooped my ass, and I was almost part of their team this year, lol.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
First things first: Great job LD, I totally believed in you. Great attempt Phil, a couple things just didn't go your way, don't beat yourself up over it.
West had a very good chance to advance to the next round, and that's all I could ask for.

To Asia: Great games, we didn't always agree on things, but it was always interesting and I can't say your advancement wasn't deserved.

To West: Not to take anything away from Asia, but despite losing I still feel like we were the better team and deserved to advance and should've won the whole thing. West was just an amazing team to be part of and I definitely had a lot of fun. Each member was worth their own weight and I trusted each of them to win any given battle. So, it's been a great run!

To Oceania: Yeah, I'm picking you to win, I know you're supposed to pick the team that beats you, but from the start I thought you guys were the team that would give us the hardest challenge.

Oof, this is hard to say, but farewell worldcup!

And that's how the West was lost =/

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
:(

Really though, lol, I choked big time. Now that I think about it, I had two chances to really put the game in my favor, but I didn't capitalize on it. Again, really sorry team. I'm proud of you all, and really ashamed of myself. Husk, you played a great game and made no mistakes, as to be expected.

Good luck to both teams in the finals. I'll be rooting for Asia, cause they whooped my ass, and I was almost part of their team this year, lol.
Dont be ashamed bro, you did your best and don't forget how experienced husk is. Guys like him and Loki (the latter who beat me in a close march last time that I had chances to win but didn't take) have played for so long that try don't get anywhere near as nervous as us mortals :P.

Well done for getting that far West, and congrats to Asia for winning. Can't wait for our matchup, good luck guys :)

Man I am really talented at missing the big games. Does anyone have logs they can send me? Pleeeeeaaase? They sound like really good games :(

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The semis are officially over, and the finals are up!

thanks for making this what it is everyone, I am honoured to host this :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
you guys are mean!! you did this without me!!

anyway, husk, ilu :D

west: you were a good team and yeah, most of the crap was because it was such a big thing, we're proud champs and we want to defend this shit.

lets get it on!

(ps im gonna be changing the team a bit, i cant believe you guys didnt wait for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)