The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
VIL, my brother, I waited a coupled of days to make this post so that I had enough time to do this properly. I know exactly where you come from and watching us qualify, yet again, every round has made me feel proud of all the team members.

If Stallion wants to argue that Asia was still the top team before coming into this tournament, he really isn't looking at this properly. The original team with goof and MoP was maybe still one of the strongest but when 2 of your top players gone, you just don't remain in the same category dude.

Each and every round we went in as underdogs and pulled out insane wins, be it winning 4 in a row vs Canada or even taking such a huge lead on West. Whatever happens from here on out, I'm proud of what this team as accomplished and even though I don't battle anymore, I still do feel a part of it.

But still, fact is, we're not giving our title up so easily, this one is ours.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shiv, what I'm saying is that even if on paper you were 4th or 5th, that you are obviously much better then that base off your current tourney record.

And unlucky pana :(, I wish to see the log if possible

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shiv, what I'm saying is that even if on paper you were 4th or 5th, that you are obviously much better then that base off your current tourney record.

And unlucky pana :(, I wish to see the log if possible
which is what our point was... we didn't have the best team yet we came this far based on heart and determination. each round our guys went in there and pulled off upset after upset actually showing the spirit our team has.

Shiv, VIL, that's quite inspiring.

anyway, BK PMed me about subbing for Hip so I'll try and set up a time with Jabba either today or tomorrow. I don't know if BK has to post so in this thread before we can actually do our match though.

Keep it strong Ocn!

Shiv

mostly harmless
alright guys, the deadline is in one day.

team west, tay has been inactive as hell, if you could sub him it would be great.

on our side, we're trying our best to find a sub for DB or see if he can come on more often.

we don't want this to be decided on activity, please get moving!

ill let jackal deal with ocn/metro!

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and alive batalharing tomorrow

ogballin i don't knoooow maybe if not i'll grab one of my super reserve players for a last minute fight some fight against the kirbster

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
don't even
Huh what? Lol I say that to all my teammates when they lose and pana happened to play pretty well but was just outplayed on the day, hence the unlucky part. Why must you always think I'm referring to hax silly Jumbo ._.

Stallion

Tree Young
Unlucky because he played well yet it still wasn't good enough to win, Jesus I've said that in EVERY thread where a player on oceania has lost and only team metro have taken it like that...nobody else even thought twice about it.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat Itachi in a really fucking excellent game; neither of us played bad, i just had something his team had trouble dealing with

great game itachi.

OK LoveDestiny you're up =)

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
good shit TAY! I'm gonna give props to itachi, that was a very interesting battle. good shit man.

good luck LD, you're a champ. ^___^

GG Tay. Imagine if i had roost after that Leafstorm crit, that woulda been hella epic.

Good job saving your last poke for the end, I really wish you would've used it earlier haha xD.

Well neways good shit, intense match. DB, Husk, dont fail like me xD

mah bad <_<

fuck u phil lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)