The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
And Vil didn't get counter teamed at all, so i don't see the need to even bring up what allegedly happened in our channel.
i'm just talking about the personal issue, if you saw my post it was "vil got counterteamed!" not "scofield counterteamed vil".

but you did go and say "I'd leave it to Shiv to say some nonsense like that", now thats personal.

i'm not saying anything against scofield, the fact that he didn't even listen to shit about vil's team is pretty cool, i'm just saying that west isn't as cute and straight as they make themselves out to be :)

anyway, some fucked up shit has come to my attention, i'm temporarily putting the stalefish vs lovedestiny fight on hold till we sort this crap out. jackal -- see your pm.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No reason to bicker over this. Scofield came through, that's all that matters. Good shit man!

*a bunch of shit here*
I don't know what's up with you. You start talking shit on everyone, but when someone says something remotely insulting to you, you start whining?

Anyone's allowed to talk shit (yes, EVEN the tournament director), deal with it.

edit: lots of use of the word shit in the past few posts.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats on your win scofield :). I can't wait for a possible finals matchup so I can have a chance to battle you.

Also KG I remember our timezones being difficult (you're always on in my schoolmornings) but PM me and we can get this done sometime next week (I need to playtest a bit).

yay I get to play Lady Bug again.

we'll play this weekend if thats okay with you? And yes Ill be there haha. If we have to set a time Saturday or Sunday lmk Lady Bug. I'm pretty open so Ill work around your schedule.

please keep us updated on whats going on Shiv, if you're permitted to that is.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I don't know what's up with you. You start talking shit on everyone, but when someone says something remotely insulting to you, you start whining?

Anyone's allowed to talk shit (yes, EVEN the tournament director), deal with it.

edit: lots of use of the word shit in the past few posts.
This is just barely important enough to respond to. I don't talk shit to everyone: Only the opposing team as a whole, anyone that personally attacks me, and animenagi for the R1 diss.

Anyone can feel free to talk shit, I'd just expect some good sportsmanship, VIL was very polite about our match, and I'd think the tournament director would be able to not mix business and pleasure, or at the very least display some sportsmanship, instead of trying to take away from a solid win (although I guess that wasn't his intention).

And thanks everyone, especially TAY for subbing me back in.

Everyone told me to quit the trashtalking because it was ruining the threads, and yet now everyone is trying to provoke me? Honestly, how does that make any sense? I mean, I'm trying to keep myself under control, but, well, that doesn't always work out....

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's cool man, don't take it personally. At the end of the day it's pkmn lol. Just keep your head up, you won it in a clean game, the series is even thanks to rem and you. Good job guys!

@ Scofie

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Anyone can feel free to talk shit, I'd just expect some good sportsmanship, VIL was very polite about our match, and I'd think the tournament director would be able to not mix business and pleasure, or at the very least display some sportsmanship, instead of trying to take away from a solid win (although I guess that wasn't his intention).
As I told you on IRC, I didn't mean it personally, hell, i didn't even MENTION your name. If you've read my posts in IS and shit you know I like some smacktalk, as long as its in good humour. If you couldn't get that from my post, then god knows what you got, really.

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
grats rem, west is feeling pretty good atm, considering we feel we should be up 3-1 if it weren't for a couple lucky flinches

@shiv

don't worry about it, let's just drop it ok?

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
USA West (1) vs. Asia (4)
scofield vs. Veteran In Love
Warthog vs. Lady Bug
SoT vs. Husk
Duskie vs. imperfectluck
LoveDestiny vs. Stalefish
TAY vs. itachi109
Philip7086 vs. Sarenji
romeojustdievs. Magmortified

Oceania (6) vs. USA Metro (7) - Good luck
Antique Roadshow v. reachzero
MS v. Kevin Garrett
Earthworm v. ReVeRb Have Fun
animenagai v. august
Blue Kirby v. OGBallin
Junior v. Jimbo
panamaxis v. Twist of Fate
Hipmonlee v. JabbaTheGriffin

Shiv

mostly harmless
grats rem, west is feeling pretty good atm, considering we feel we should be up 3-1 if it weren't for a couple lucky flinches

@shiv

don't worry about it, let's just drop it ok?
hey come on, a leaf storm miss didn't help, you guys also got some burns and a good ch. rem might've taken it anyway, it was a close battle, but all that happens :)

and yes, lets drop it. my only question is though, if you guys got so sparked off with one little comment, what the hell will happen in the later stages of the round?

Scofield

XD, why is reverb predicting against me in a match that I have already won...

and shiv, take a look at my custom title and take a guess!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Warthog vs. Lady Bug
SoT vs. Husk
Duskie vs. imperfectluck
TAY vs. itachi109
Philip7086 vs. Sarenji
romeojustdie vs. Magmortified

Oceania (6) vs. USA Metro (7)
MS v. Kevin Garrett
Earthworm v. ReVeRb
animenagai v. august
Blue Kirby v. OGBallin
Junior v. Jimbo

EW will defeat Jabba on the tiebreaker.

Oh, and US West will win all.

Warthog vs. Lady Bug
SoT vs. Husk
Duskie vs. imperfectluck
TAY vs. itachi109
Philip7086 vs. Sarenji
romeojustdie vs. Magmortified

Oceania (6) vs. USA Metro (7)
MS v. Kevin Garrett
Earthworm v. ReVeRb
animenagai v. august
Blue Kirby v. OGBallin
Junior v. Jimbo

EW will defeat Jabba on the tiebreaker.

Oh, and US West will win all.
This man is very wise. Except the Warthog prediction, but I'll let that slide.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Congrats on your win scofield :). I can't wait for a possible finals matchup so I can have a chance to battle you.

Also KG I remember our timezones being difficult (you're always on in my schoolmornings) but PM me and we can get this done sometime next week (I need to playtest a bit).
Yeah, I'll try to catch you on around the same time we battled in round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)