The World Cup of Pokemon - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys i think i dont have time fir pokemon anymore(thanks to the school)
so you can find a sub?

oh anyway i think this is my final post well good bye...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK I will extend this to sunday but I am subbing inactive people out, I am surprised at the final pairing as all of those people are on regularly -__-

Please pm your opponent and get it together.

People subbed out are 180.ROGER, Vapicuno, and shiny.

So...who..is my opponent...now?!

Also requesting Goof's opponent gets sub'd out too, so goof can battle since he's been looking towards it for so long.

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Im not too worried about the azn series anyway its the last one and the tiebreak that need to finish.

Can do Justin.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
dude he is always on nb, he couldnt post here before because the site was down remember? Ill tell him to post in this thread.

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hi I am posting here right now :o

Jackal

ok lol ^__^

Also the deadline is at 4:00 EST tomorrow (Sunday) If you are online you will get the win its that simple. If you are both there you will battle. Simple enough. I need to get this moving. As for the azns check pokemon stats for the brazilians.

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Someone sub me then. I probably can't make it 4am at night.

EDIT: Agree with MoP below.

Er I dislike the whole show up at deadline get freewin thing cause I've kinda been on for like 2 week straight on mirc/nb everyday and tomorrow I will have work at 4:00(PM) EST............................

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Jackal the deadline is not fair because we have TIMEZONES and waking up at 4 am is not really an option for most of us. A deadline is supposed to be a final date, not just a time that everyone has to come one, if it was that then this would be like a Smogon Tour not this.

I have seen vapi on throughout and never seen 'Hairy Pimp', maybe you would do better to find out if he has ever even posted in this topic.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Black Leather Jacket, I'll be on PokeRealm all day until the time the tour usually starts.

Jackal

well as for the azn people as I have stated before I dont really care about your bracket! goofball is going to get the win based on activity so you advance. The deadline is to accomodate both european and american people in the last bracket, as I need those battles done. It is fair as it is 9:00 for euros which is a fair time. Asia is pretty much locked in for next round don't worry.

Jackal

ok this was rather complicated but the deadline was at nb.pokerealm.com

goofball beat mizuno who I subbed in to give asia the win. MoP was also active making it 6-1 Asia.

cloud was nowhere and skarm went afk so I had to battle lesm in the tiebreak. I looked like I had a surefire win but my luck caught up to me and lesm played his spikes perfectly and I was helpless. Lesm in a nailbiter 2-0. Sorry canada =(

Cerberus, BLJ and Riou were all online so I gave them all the win. Lexay was on but he was idle, we tried to kick him but he wasn't there. This tied it at 4-4, making a tie break necesary. It was peter_pan vs BLJ, and using his gay ass stall team BLJ won 6-0.

Advancing teams are USA West, Asia, and USA East and Central off tiebreakers. FOCK usa. Round 2 up soon.

God this "I'm there on deadline so give me the win" is so fucking ridiculous. You have to choose that guy, who was more often the whole time...
Tsssss sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)