The World Cup of Pokemon - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not chosing by team members though..

the dicission was against the rules.

ok last comment..iam not a thread bumber or a flamer..just wanted to comment this like a free man..and i think i can write this without beeing seen as a n00b.

k.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
each team will choose a representative (not necesarily the captain) to compete in a tiebraker match
--

i was not asked ,i didnt know anything about that peter_pan did the tiebreaker match ( i would never give him the tiebreaker,thats not because its PP but there are still people i would trust more in our team) , and is still questionable to give all wins to USA

i smell an european hate?

anyway i will fuck up..its ok iam just....angry =) against my team ,against this tournament..its just fucked up..

anyway go asia
Yeah, I was mad for a second too especially because I gave up my whole Sunday waiting on PokeRealm, only to be PM'ed by fuckers every five minutes telling me that I don't belong there, and then when I eat and go to a friend, come back one hour after the so-called deadline (without signing off, just idling), to figure out it's all over already. But meh that's how it went, can't do nothing about it.

edit: BTW, Siphai told me he was playing BLJ when I was gone, and he was a sub for our team. So I'm wondering why he had to stop playing, and you gave BLJ the win, Jackal? It's obvious peter_pan couldn't play BLJ since he already played Justin8649, but Siphai was a sub and could at least try to get the win for our team.

other than being a bad game from the beginning i gave up playing after turn 3. Anyways gg, today was not my day as i told you in pm but i dont care

gg

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
=( sorry you were having a bad day... but it's not like I got insanely lucky. The Houndoom switch-in was fortunate for me... but it's not like I ch'ed you to death.

is ok no need for appologies. Since houndoom was my only cele counter after i switch to it and you switch to trio that same turn i was surprise. Since i couldnt do nothing to cele after doom dies. I did went completly unlucky with sleeptalk zapdos on your pert but i knew it was going to happen. Anyways i seem to be having the worst luck when it come to pokemon. Does netbattle hates me?

Yeah, I was mad for a second too especially because I gave up my whole Sunday waiting on PokeRealm, only to be PM'ed by fuckers every five minutes telling me that I don't belong there, and then when I eat and go to a friend, come back one hour after the so-called deadline (without signing off, just idling), to figure out it's all over already. But meh that's how it went, can't do nothing about it.

edit: BTW, Siphai told me he was playing BLJ when I was gone, and he was a sub for our team. So I'm wondering why he had to stop playing, and you gave BLJ the win, Jackal? It's obvious peter_pan couldn't play BLJ since he already played Justin8649, but Siphai was a sub and could at least try to get the win for our team.
The really bad thing about that was the fact that I was actually beating BLJ (although I'm not sure if he was trying or not). Once my Metagross got a CH kill on his Snorlax, and his team was being worn down, I thought that I would have a good chance at winning it.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK I am back from vacation. I understand people are upset or whatever but this is what happens when you dont get your battles done. You can't just sit around and not battle and then complain when I take action. It really is as easy as pm-ing your opponent and making a time, and then being there. The only person I sympathize with Lexay because he actually tried to be there, but he just got unlucky as BLJ signed on without even knowing about the deadline.

The reason Siphai's match didnt count was because it was already turn 15~ or so when I realized they were battling and I dont think BLJ was in tourney mode so to speak.

For anyone else upset, do your matches before the deadline and I won't have to do this. And give me some fucking credit at least I tried to form some kind of battles instead of just flipping coins.

In better news the site is almost done so you can expect that soon, because Anomalous is the best =D

Now get your battles done (send pm's) and I wont have to dq people =D

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Roy. My Jynx missed a timely Lovely Kiss which completely screwed me over, but it's cool gg anyway.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What do you mean by BLJ not being in tourney-mode? I only accept the cancel if Siphai is clearly going to tell me he did not tell BLJ that they were battling for the tourney before turn 1.

And to be honest, flipping coins would be more fair if you don't look at who's more active, and it would evade all the bullshit we have now, so just let's do that in the next rounds.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What do you mean by BLJ not being in tourney-mode? I only accept the cancel if Siphai is clearly going to tell me he did not tell BLJ that they were battling for the tourney before turn 1.

And to be honest, flipping coins would be more fair if you don't look at who's more active, and it would evade all the bullshit we have now, so just let's do that in the next rounds.
That is the case, it was not decided as a tourney match before turn 1. They were just casually battling until I came in on turn 15 and suggested it as an idea. But I thought it would be stupid since the battle was already underway. I know if BLJ knew it was for the tourney he would have used his BP team.

And I don't know if it is just me but I find flipping coins ridiculous. If you can't battle in 14 days don't join a tournament.

Either way round one is done so lets drop it k.

Amazing toe-to-toe match, very intense and also a clean match.
gg man this was incredibly intense.

go asia

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah asia! We have already got 2 matches which were against the predictions so we should pull through now!

Also, the site wasn't much. You didn't know what you wanted so I just made a thing similar to sneak. Its tough getting jackal to decide!

I use my bp teams in tournaments because I won't feel guilty or sad if I lose like I would if I used my favorite team. If I don't use a bp team I use some other team but never my favorites.

I was battling siphai but I had no idea but I didn't know people were thinking of turning it into a tourn match, I can't remeber what was going on but I think I would have one the match and I wasn't using my bp against this guy.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost 5-0 with quite possibly the worst I have ever played in a tournament ever, including my first tournaments.

lets see, Hypnosis missed for top the first 4 turns of the game and my TBolt from Zappy PARd the Gengar. So that basically ended the match.

I won with hax.

what a surprise.

gg ToP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)