The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat Colchonero in a game that was mostly clean. I got 2 misses that most likely didn't matter.

Good game though bud, hope to battle goofball soon!

I beat Colchonero in a game that was mostly clean. I got 2 misses that most likely didn't matter.

Good game though bud, hope to battle goofball soon!
Confirm gg for you, but I have played toooooo bad (like a fuking n00b), and the hax wasn´t with me T_T

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I defeated WhiteQueen also posting to say fuck your signature iconic ;-;

Beat BlueKirby [1-0]. There was hax, he missed X on my X which costed him I guess, but the odds were against me if he hit. I also got a crit on his last with my X, but had another poke to deal a nice blow to finish it off without the crit. We may never know, that's pokemon.

Great Game BK!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Actually, we do know. Your second last Pokemon deals 38% without the crit, the last does anywhere between 51% and 60.4%, and I OHKO in return.

"Pokemon". Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)