The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, someone just let me know. I had my PMs minimised because I am watching my team play Uruguay in the soccer WC (which I was talking about in #stark) ~_~ I wasn't trying to avoid you, really sorry about that.

ETA: We are setting up a time now :)

ETA2: We will play after Germany utterly crush Spain!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Duskie in a ridiculous game of endless critical hits xD Pokémon, pointless game tbh lol

gg dude

Sucks about the hax, but I just wanted to say...

MARIO DA BAWSS!!! 3-0, that's what I like to see boy.

US WEST THE BEST!!!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
For someone who likes to complain about people not answering his pc's, apologies sure likes ignoring mine. Lol

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i got lucky and won from a crit vs tito, it would have come down to a speed tie regardless though, whoever won the speed tie would have one. The crit sort of just made it so we didn't have to go down that path.

flinch didn't matter, i was sacrificing that mon, and it would have shit for health with my team outpacing it.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol yeah that mighty flinch you got didnt matter at all.

west the best?

sucky team at best but with amazing luck imo.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Got beaten by apologies. The team disadvantage on my part was too big to even consider coming back, I had to just fight not to get raped xD. GG bud

Well, if we suck, why complain about us haxing? If we really do suck, then you would want us haxing out as many teams as possible, so you get "free" wins out of the prelims.

...unless you really are afraid of us cause WE DA BEST????

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
I would just like to clarify, rey won his last 3 matches due to a total of 9 critical hits, plus 3 para's via tbolt and a freeze via ice beam. Who is he to call a haxer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)