The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah deal is you haxers will hax the shit off of everyone to get first seed

which is OURS

stone god dammit
Seeds really dont matter.... UK had the 2 seed last year and we beat them in the first round (I still love you guys dont worry)

Btw, rem won by whoever got the first crit so does that count as west haxing too?

lol rey wants #1 seed cause of the embarrassment last year that his team faced as the #8 seed. Rey wants to inflict some pain for once...

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
seriously rey, if you hate hax this much play chess or something...or at least bitch at yourself when you get hax

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will the following users please stand up:

Sebastian
Xiang
goofball
TAY
imperfectluck
Fallen Alice
RoyalFlush
DarkLucario
alex
LinIsKorean
Hipmonlee
Ace Matador
Zephir
panamaxis
Mechazawa
GARLIC
Linainverse
GOUKI

This is a list of people who have not done at least one battle. Remember, if you don't complete one battle by about 29 hours from the time of this post, I am going to potentially sub you out. That is of course, unless you have a valid reason for having not battled.

Mechazawa is a new sub, Zephir and Hipmonlee both went on vacation so they are fine. I would like to hear from the rest of you. PM me (either captains of these players or the players themselves).

gouki get your fankin' battles done >:(

Defeated tito 4-0 after a Calm Mind Race, because Brazil had already lost a battle this way today and the Pokégods are fair with us. gg.

No, u won because I made the battle 100% totally more excellent with all the portuguese swearing and the drunk bullshit and the Gods of pokemon approved that

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TheFourthChaser is subbing in for me. With bolds...

TheFourthChaser is subbing in for TAY

My schedule is just too inflexible to get my battles done in a timely manner. I have PM'd my opponents to let them know.

WEST IS BEST

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I beat fallen alice in another game involving dumb luck although this is getting way too common so ill start referring luck games to standard pkmn games, gg

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
This is a list of people who have not done at least one battle. Remember, if you don't complete one battle by about 29 hours from the time of this post, I am going to potentially sub you out. That is of course, unless you have a valid reason for having not battled.

Mechazawa is a new sub, Zephir and Hipmonlee both went on vacation so they are fine. I would like to hear from the rest of you. PM me (either captains of these players or the players themselves).

gouki get your fankin' battles done >:(
Speaking for south here, I know that xiang has been in China recently on vacation and should be back , so that should be a good excuse. On the other hand I haven't seen Linainverse anywhere, so hopefully he can get a match done tomorrow.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
longfa got back a week ago from china. will sub out him and lina if they don't finish a battle =[ come on guys this is dumb

DarkLucario

Kämpfe für deinen Traum
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 8 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Having timezone issues with Royal Flush and DaPlayaFlow. Hopefully I will catch them today. However, battling Loki today for sure.

i got lucky and won from a crit vs tito, it would have come down to a speed tie regardless though, whoever won the speed tie would have one. The crit sort of just made it so we didn't have to go down that path.

flinch didn't matter, i was sacrificing that mon, and it would have shit for health with my team outpacing it.
how would it result in a speed tie, mence would have swept you...

Stop complaining about luck, there is no such thing as hax. It's all about loving your pokemons and making them happy so they can CH, paralizehax, etc more and more

And real masters can predict anything (CHs and stuff included) so stop being such babies and battle liek real men

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Stop complaining about luck, there is no such thing as hax. It's all about loving your pokemons and making them happy so they can CH, paralizehax, etc more and more

And real masters can predict anything (CHs and stuff included) so stop being such babies and battle liek real men
cool story BR

Mosh, the drunk pokémon master who loves his pokémon...

And yes, love is the most important thing in pokémon, those who love their pokémon the most are the one who win in luck based situations (lol 4th gen), so stop bitching about luck and use your love.

Well, with that said, Mosh, that was our problem in the Round 1, we forgot the love, you know it's true =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)