The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop using Fblast and HPump Dx
It's just so sad when there's only a 36% chance that your opponent is going to hit you and of course he does and wins the game...
Sorry again Europe, I tried my best but that wasn't enough ....

GG

edit:
I didn't say that you lucked me, because a 64% chance of continueing a prediction game against a strong player is never a definite win. You played pretty strong, I never wanted to describe the game as a luck game. Just wanted to point out that FBlast and HPump are annoying me...
@tab: There was a para and HPump is only 80%

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Please stop using Fblast and HPump Dx
It's just so sad when there's only a 36% chance that your opponent is going to hit you and of course he does and wins the game...
Sorry again Europe, I tried my best but that wasn't enough ....

GG
hit 4 hydro pumps, out of them only one mattered. i won once i killed celebi with a 100% accuracy move, which all the moves on my team that i used ARE bar hydro pump. don't try make out that i won because i lucked you when i didn't because that really is, "just so sad".

edit: apologies for sounding too defensive then!

Just posting to say that hanke's internet came back and we scheduled the match to happen probably this Wednesday.

Gogo Brasil, 7-1 isn't really thaaat bad =)

[00:43] <&LoveDestiny> if you ever want me to enage in a threesome
[00:43] <&LoveDestiny> hit me up
LETS GET IT

Activity Post - I scheduled today to battle with Sebastian and after five hours of being on I find him, pm him, and he leaves a little after. I'm not saying he's avoiding me, but it kind of all coincides tbh. Tomorrow is the last day I'm available to play, which means I've been ready to battle 7 out of the 10 days. Hopefully, we get this done tomorrow, but if not here's my input on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)