The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post I guess? BK usually gets on right about when I go to sleep; hopefully one of these nights we'll actually see each other. I'm ready to play whenever though!

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Monta is subbing in for imperfectluck.

WEST IS BEST

p.s. i have to leave in a few mins and BK is not on quite yet curse time zones =| I'll try later tonight

Not even group battling and taking all the time in the world to make his moves LA can beat Brazil. And it's getting easier and easier

We gave u a 2-0 lead to make things more balanced but it looks liek we should give u 4- 0 to start with

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yeah Mosh totally because you didnt need those 2 stone edge misses at all to win this game and tie us.

whatever bro, if that lets you sleep at night then so be it, but ill just let you know that you arent going to semis.

ps mosh you say it gets easier and easier, but just to let you know you guys havent played our 3-0 players yet :)

Man, and u didn't battle me. Expect some hot metagame revolution action when facing my person. You'll be so humiliated that u all will just call pokemon a knot

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
yeah Mosh totally because you didnt need those 2 stone edge misses at all to win this game and tie us.

whatever bro, if that lets you sleep at night then so be it, but ill just let you know that you arent going to semis.

Erm... not exactly, right?

Rurushu didn't even had to show his last poke, and that poke would defeat Scimjara's entire team, except for one damned pokemon... even with that Stone Edges hitting, it wouldn't make that much difference.

Ok, so now is the time your 3-0 guys come down here to battle, bring it on... no more shit talking, do your best LA guys... =D

Hm

I sense that hanke knows he chose the wrong team and is just afraid to confirm his worst nitemare thus he's stalling this battle for the longest time possible

okay, that was the last provocation xD

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
After a poor start to this tournament, I am really ecstatic about beating Rem.

Honestly, this is probably the best poke feeling I have had since beating aeolus in st2.

Have a nice day.

My predictions:

USA West (3) vs Oceania (5)
Monta vs Frizy
remlabmez vs Hipmonlee
LoveDestiny vs animenagai
Scofield vs panamaxis
TheFourthChaser vs Earthworm
Duskie vs Stallion
Phillip7086 vs Heist
TAY vs Blue Kirby

ISGME (5) vs USA Metro (3)

Sarenji vs Kevin Garrett
husk vs alex
Light-Kun vs SilentEcho
gmax vs JabbaTheGriffin
Lady Bug vs Plus
Malfunction vs reachzero
Twist of Fate vs FM
Aldaron vs Delta2777

United Kingdom (4) vs Europe (4)

Mechazawa vs Megan Fox
Taylor vs jumpluff
6A9 Ace Matador vs Binabik
twash vs Nachos
Sage Abdul vs Blue_Tornado
Ashley Young vs Joel
Kinneas vs B-Lulz
vashta vs Mien.

Latin America (5) vs Brazil (3)

ENZ0 vs Sebastian
reyscarface vs DarkLynx
Mizuno vs Mosh
hanke vs Quantum Mechanics
legendary_07 vs pi face
_Rewer_ vs Royal Flush
Scimjara vs Rurushu
tito vs Fallen Alice

ps mosh you say it gets easier and easier, but just to let you know you guys havent played our 3-0 players yet :)
itt pokémon is serious business

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
around 15k persons in this forum spend 4+ hours a day on pokemon so yeah id say its pretty serious business dont you think

edit: id say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)