The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
had the game on control, then sleep talk clicked rest twice making it harder, then the kid survived 2 fire punches due to minimal damage and to end it all he got a parahax on my jirachi with tbolt followed by 4 full paralysis.

lol, if this is what brazilians call "being good at pokemon" then man they are great at this.

It is love Rey, you will never understand it...

Also, the first 3-0 guy is down... and you're a lot better at competitive bitching.

But the better LA guys are still left to play... focus Brasil!

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
Rey plays competitive bitching
had the game on control, then sleep talk clicked rest twice making it harder, then the kid survived 2 fire punches due to minimal damage and to end it all he got a parahax on my jirachi with tbolt followed by 4 full paralysis.

lol, if this is what brazilians call "being good at pokemon" then man they are great at this.
Don't worry, you're still good at something.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol im better than your whole team at pokemon

you guys outbeat me badly in luck though.

man if i thought before that the brazilian team was a huge joke for making play offs solely on luck and no skill imagine what i think about them now ._.

lol im better than your whole team at pokemon

you guys outbeat me badly in luck though.

man if i thought before that the brazilian team was a huge joke for making play offs solely on luck and no skill imagine what i think about them now ._.

Dam when are people gonna realize they are talking smack over pokemon and not something that matters =/

(Note: constantly complaining about luck in a game based around luck isnt too smart on your end)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
both substitutions were allowed.

I had a mind to allow neither of them because they were pretty predictable, but I decided that if I was a captain in that situation I probably would have done the same thing.

Fight strong Mekkah and Monta

as for the rest of you, get the batles to me.

BR RULE

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
on that note I would obviously appreciate it if all people who have not battled yet contacted me or posted here saying why!!

Rey's Booby prize:

crush'em, Brazil!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)