The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
it was a team effort kid, thats why its a team tournament.

good try though!!!!

btw if you are pulling this card, then its not like your team got so far because of you or half the trash talkers in this thread, not even mentioning the trash talkers used Atticus' team so if anything he should be the one talking!!

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
oh well, it was good while it lasted, i hope we can troll rey again next year.

gg hanke.

EDIT:

meanwhile in #brazil

<reyscarface> BR RULE --- MY BALLS

No wonder why he has such a big ego, he's actually pretty good for a twelve years old crybaby.

it was a team effort kid, thats why its a team tournament.

good try though!!!!

btw if you are pulling this card, then its not like your team got so far because of you or half the trash talkers in this thread, not even mentioning the trash talkers used Atticus' team so if anything he should be the one talking!!
You still lost though.... lol with all the counter teaming and bs that always goes on in these kinda tournies you guys should be ashamed that you lost 4 times to just different variations of the same team...

Dam, if only tournies like this didnt inflate the heads and ego's of some people the trash talk might be less

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
ya unlike you we dont feel the need to anti team in order to win.

ps i lost but didnt i go clean in r1? how did you do? oh right you didnt even play!

seriously if youre going to trash talk me because i lost 1 match you better show that you have the credits to talk.

Dam, if only tournies like this didnt inflate the heads and ego's of some people the trash talk might be less
rofl

goddam rey.. give it a rest, you guys won, go celebrate with your team and find hoes instead of bothering the Brazilian shemales.. you didnt even cleanly go 3-0 r1 -.-

ya unlike you we dont feel the need to anti team in order to win.

ps i lost but didnt i go clean in r1? how did you do? oh right you didnt even play!

seriously if youre going to trash talk me because i lost 1 match you better show that you have the credits to talk.

rofl
lol but when do I play? As far as I see I still won my match when I got the call last time so dacopboss got dat better win % like its lite work

Plus, I didnt say you hada counter team, but dont trash them for using someone's team when you literally knew what the expect and still lost. DACOPBOSS SMELLS SOME BS EXCUSES IN DA AIR

PS: you lost to a guy named Darklynx... At the moment that is worse than Farmer(Silentecho) losing to you in r1 you successfully let Farmer off the hook now

BIG HANKE!

Congrats to Brazil as well, they were though to beat and put up one hell of a fight. Hopefully next year we can beat you in the finals instead ;) (but in all seriousness, good job!).

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I told you guys you should have used rey's team.

And congrats LA, I hope to see Brazil kicking your asses in the finals next year ~__~

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well done LA, and congrats Brazil on making this far.

You did much better than anyone thought you would and you trash talked/trolled like champs (much better than reyscarface, sorry rey!). We shall see you again next year :)

Congrats LA, it has been a hell of a Round 2 and it was really enjoyable playing you guys, as most of you are awesome gentleman and great pokémon players.

Oh, I would like to thank my team for a wonderful and funny World Cup, and say to you guys that I'm sorry for such a pitiful record... I should have done a lot better.

Jackal and Shiv, thanks for the chance that you gave team Brazil and congratulations in making the funniest Tournament ever.

And LOL Rey, I'm ashamed for you, you really don't have any self-respect or love to yourself, stop being such a joke.

And congratz hanke for pulling a turn over in our match and winning the tiebreaker, making 5-0 until now... gotta keep an eye in this boy.

See ya next year, hopefully!

reyscarface

World Defender
And LOL Rey, I'm ashamed for you, you really don't have any self-respect or love to yourself, stop being such a joke.
ya man, im the one proud of haxing the hell out of everyone else and stealing teams in order to stand a chance.

IM SO ASHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)