The World Cup of Pokemon V - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Eye

Activity post, we'll probably do it whenever we can decide on a time.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
YOU ARE THE REASON I BREATHE
YOU ARE THE REASON I STILL BELIEVE
YOU ARE MY DESTINY

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
beat mechazawa 1-0 in one of the most epic games ive played

LETS GET IT BROWN :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

I lost to Light-Kun, good game. I made a terrible misplay at the end and then it still came down to a guess to win, but there you go. Sorry team...

I lost to Light-Kun, good game. I made a terrible misplay at the end and then it still came down to a guess to win, but there you go. Sorry team...
You will be sorry when I find out what part of the UK you live in! jk, as long as the rest of UK pull through :3

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
id like to see some more BATTLES, or at least activity posts, especially for the first series.

deadline is only 4 days away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)