The World Cup of Pokemon v2.0 - Representation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. South America
2. Either European team (Portuguese and Italian heritage)

Also, South Ameria more like Latin America, yes?

I'm surprised there are a lot of Asians here other than Filipinos (I know VIL is one, and SpaceFlare and me), and Chronicles (Singapore right? forgot ._.)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lexay said:
Goddamnit I think I'm too late AGAIN.

Preferred: The Netherlands
2nd: Spain
No the captain will choose the best possible team, its not based on first come first serve basis.

Anomalous said:
No the captain will choose the best possible team, its not based on first come first serve basis.
Can we increase team sizes to 11 then? Like football teams...

Some people might actually get to play then...

east side love is living on the west end!

i remember the rby version of this and the west of the dream team pretty much. it had like redwall, syb, shuviet, me and a couple of others who i forgot. but then it didn't turn out so well =o

West Europe, if the Captain wants me!
I won't choose a reserve, as if I can't represent my homeland I would rather not participate.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I realize there are a lot of people signing up everywhere, but the 8 regions are finalized, as there isnt really one region that is lacking. I don't like saying this but a lot of people are going to end up left behind, and that is just how it has to be. It is like in the World Cup for soccer, not everyone can make the team, only the absolute best from the country. This tournament will feature the best of the best, and if you are not a part of it train hard to make it next year, it is what the soccer players do! Sorry :(

Also Captains will be announced when I get home later today =)

EDIT: Oh look its SANDERS I am not losing to you again ok? ok.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gdpt said:
east side love is living on the west end!

i remember the rby version of this and the west of the dream team pretty much. it had like redwall, syb, shuviet, me and a couple of others who i forgot. but then it didn't turn out so well =o
Lol, I didn't play in the last one of these.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gdpt, Redwall was the best individual player last time. and Roy's team won mainly because of zfs' rampage.

edit: Dutchland was 3rd! :D

Jackal said:
I realize there are a lot of people signing up everywhere, but the 8 regions are finalized, as there isnt really one region that is lacking. I don't like saying this but a lot of people are going to end up left behind, and that is just how it has to be. It is like in the World Cup for soccer, not everyone can make the team, only the absolute best from the country. This tournament will feature the best of the best, and if you are not a part of it train hard to make it next year, it is what the soccer players do! Sorry :(

Also Captains will be announced when I get home later today =)

EDIT: Oh look its SANDERS I am not losing to you again ok? ok.

The world cup for 'soccer' has 11 players per team :)

Maybe if we could make 16 teams with less players :x

Yeah, there's no way.

USA East
USA Central
USA West
Other USA (maybe the leftover players lol)
Canada
South America
UK
Netherlands/Belgium (._.)
Germany
Other Europe
Australia/New Zealand
Asia East
Asia Central
Asia West

That's just 14.. That's all I can think of atm. It could be like 4-5 players per team.

Yeah, just a suggestion.

yeah make it Country -like..

Picollo

Europe East (Germany)

Backup: Europe West (lol..how about an Europe "Middle" =) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)