The World Cup of Pokemon v2.0 - Representation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilkid
1. Europe East (Germany!!)
2. Lol what? Europe West. :rolleyes:

Can't Germany and Netherlands name own teams? Also UK has enough players for doing that. Just a question...

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Havak
Preferred: Europe West (UK!)
Backup: Europe East (whatever)

P.S: If you do make a Team UK, put me down for that instead. I think there are enough UK battlers also.

Crazy Starwolf
0mastar
Me
Samus222
Philbert
Dan Dan

And probably loads more who I don't know..

Edit: nvm, out.
I might take a break from pokemon soon and don't want to get caught up in a tourney that could potentially last for very long.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Asia obv. Im starting on the team now Jackal, ill pm you the final soon. Gonna wait till a day or so to see all the others that may come up.

Also, imo this format we discussed will be better :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh just saw it was only Representation. Anyway, I think you forgot to mention that there will be 2 members for each of the following metagames : RBY, GSC, ADV, CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)