Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
first off i am back

second of all lmao this thread. i laughed so hard.

third of all thanks everyone for making this another exciting finals, and as aldaron pointed out, once again it could not have been scripted much better to close it out. Scof vs pana should be fantastic, especially with all the context.

finally, gg France, you played well. Definitely not a team to take lightly.

nobody cares about Third (BAN ME PLEASE)s

stfu suck my cock :adam:

gOCN

btw, Stone_Cold bitch =D y/n

(jk man, no cry)

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I love the double standard.

I remember the last time pana and Scofield met in the finals of a team tournament.

I also remember the reaction Scofield had when he lost in that tournament.

Let's go Pana and Oceania!
lol, what double standard. spl had no deadline and that post was made after 1 week when we were working hard on making teams (the round was completed in about 10 days right?). totally different from waiting 2 weeks with a 2 week deadline before even starting about team building.

and don't think i've forgotten about that last match, i've been watching a replay of it every night this week to motivate me not to lose.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol, what double standard. spl had no deadline and that post was made after 1 week when we were working hard on making teams (the round was completed in about 10 days right?). totally different from waiting 2 weeks with a 2 week deadline before even starting about team building.

and don't think i've forgotten about that last match, i've been watching a replay of it every night this week to motivate me not to lose.
Just to clarify, the SPL finals took 17 days to complete. From April 3rd - April 20th

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
btw would anyone object to making this a bo3 winner take all between me and pana?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)