The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am sorry, but I will not be able to complete my battle. My computer broke down and all I have is this shitty, old laptop that I found in the shed. My apologies.

IB and I had a match scheduled for Sunday, and he backed down knowing full well that due to time zone conflicts it would be unlikely we could play on weekdays. It's looking like Saturday or bust, despite me actively pursing a match for the better part of two weeks.
posting because scofield keeps nagging me

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
I dont know what Ciele's aiming, but it's obvious that he doesnt want to play Gabranth. It's been a week that Gabranth's trying to battle him, but Ciele's answer is always the same : "I cant right now. Tomorrow".

I hope Mekkah'll do something about him, like sub' or anything else, I dont give a shit, I just want the battle to be done.

So, um: since Sturm und Drang is having issues with his Smogon account, TV-Rocka VM'd me for my times. I'm GMT -6, but I'm having issues with my schedule -- cycling forward and backward pretty erratically b/c of medicine and poor eating habits -- so I VM'd back asking that he pick a time. I VM'd again yesterday morning. TV-Rocka hasn't responded on either account. I PM'd Sturm und Drang with a read receipt when I got subbed in and he hasn't read or responded to that either. I'm just posting this update because it's going to be night in Germany pretty soon and I'm going to be busy tomorrow and possibly Sunday and really need something if this is going to get done.

I'm trying to battle Ciele for more than one week already, always when we fix a shedule, he's busy or other things that don't allow him to play happen. Even now I've been waiting for more than one hour, he's connected on Smogon for all this time and my PM dating from this morning is still unanswered. I have nothing against Ciele, but seriously, that's getting annoying for me to always change my plans because of pokemon...

I haven´t seen Giga Punch yet. He never enter in chat IRC or Smogon/PO server, and when he connects to the forum (rarely and briefly), he never advises me by pm or profile message.

There are only two days more for to play and now I´m not going to have much freetime. I hope this battle isn´t decisive for the possible clasification of my country for R2, because if we don´t play, he´s the only responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)