The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
MoP I GOT YOUR BACK BRO

EY KG, WORMS...and all you other motherfuckin haters on team Asia

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lost to a crit on the last turn after outplaying him for a good 15 turns, how typical

gg otherwise

rofl ends up it was 2 crits on the last 2 turns, not one

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure that the second one was useful but well, the first at least was and i apologize about that.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright so more drama today!!

Lady Bug had Philip7086 defeated but decided to forfeit the match before it actually completed. This was the player's decision and for that reason I cannot reverse it since the battle never actually ended.

However, while this is maybe understandable in an individual tournament, it is inexcusable in a team tournament, as your individual decision effects the whole team. Given the importance of team play in this tournament, I am allowing Team Asia to remove Lady Bug from their team completely if they so wish, as I know I would not want a cancer like this on my team.

I have spoken with Asia and they have decided to remove him from their roster for his behaviour. Gene/G80 will take Lady Bug's roster spot, but is not allowed to play since he was not on the original 12.

Also, IK is being subbed in for Aeroblacktyl and Scimjara is being subbed in for Lady bug.

Thanks!!!!!!!

(there aint no drama like wcop drama)

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
So mop try's to cheat and is out one round, Lady Bug gives up a win cause he dgf and hes done? bs nigga, rip lady bauce

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gene/G80 will take Lady Bug's roster spot, but is not allowed to play since he was not on the original 12.
Is he not allowed to play at all, or just for this round?

Have a nice day.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He is not allowed to play unless all their other subs are used first, which is a tournament wide rule that involves not being able to use people not on the original 12 before all of the original 12 have been subbed in.

Grind Pantera

He has to be known for him to give his opinion? Holy shit goofball, you are famous in the world of pokemon, PM me your autograph.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know what nobody knows who the fuck you are, youre only known as idiot with badge.
I think your english is hurting me more than your insult. Sorry I wasn't around here 6 years ago when the competition for a trophy was like 11 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)