The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post

Stallion proposed to do meet at #wcop and do our match at 12:00 midday my time(GMT+1), i waited for 40 minutes between 11:40 and 12:20 but he didn't come. Perhaps an unexpected event occured or a confusion in timezones.

I'll try to arrange another time to complete our match.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
There must be some time confusion, Stallion has been expecting to do the match in about 20 minutes from now.

Have a nice day.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity post

Stallion proposed to do meet at #wcop and do our match at 12:00 midday my time(GMT+1), i waited for 40 minutes between 11:40 and 12:20 but he didn't come. Perhaps an unexpected event occured or a confusion in timezones.

I'll try to arrange another time to complete our match.

There must be some time confusion, Stallion has been expecting to do the match in about 20 minutes from now.

Have a nice day.
My apologies, I proposed that time but I've been at the hospital for the last three or so hours because one of my best friends is having heart problems.....I have been having trouble getting in touch with you (you're rarely on IRC normally) but I have been online for ridiculous amounts of time seeing as its holidays so meet me halfway with flexibility and I'm sure we'll get it done during the week.

EDIT: You came an hour earlier then I thought you would Mien regardless of real life problems (your post is at 8:25 pm my time and I was expecting you at 9).

I don't know if I've already said it here but hantsuki has refused to battle for the last 2 weeks and says he won't be able to battle till at least wednesday. Our timezones aren't that compatible so I'm aiming for the weekend to do this

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah team matchups gotta love it! In all seriousness though Wilson has a great team...gg man.

Talked to kd24 we'll get it done ASAP, and DoppelSoldner hasn't been on since July 3rd, just contacted him, hopefully he gets on soon!

my unbeatable team . . . destroyed . . . i am in the same class as jackal now . . . un acceptable . . . good game

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Attention everyone:

My WCOP record is the same as Iconic's.

carry on.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I expected no less from two very unimpressive battlers. Probably the worst on all of Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)