The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Pi face always refused my challengues because he was busy with his studies, so I told him when he is ready he has to notice me and i`m still waiting.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Ciele always refused the challenge and didnt came today when he was supposed to do. Hope he'll be able to fight Gabranth soon.

Royal Flush still didnt answered to any VM/PM since last week, and I cant find him on the IRC.

Giga Punch never wated to play when I found him and told him to play (differents days and at differents times). He always said "I can´t play today". I remember a day when Malekith asked him to play vs me and he said that he couldn´t play that day but the same day he played vs Xtrashine minutes after. Now the time is ending and I have much less free time than before.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Go10 has contacted me and I believe that we have a time set up. I will edit this post in a few minutes regarding my status with biscotte Royal Flush.

PM'd Royal Flush.

Tito and me are trying to suit one hour for our match. It's not easy, we have each a life and 9 hours time difference.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
For my teams matches, I have concerns on two battles.

I have pm'd the user Imaginary Kingdom (IK) multiple times and no response. I find this annoying because a week of preperation time was given beforehand, and then another 2 weeks after and the dude still isn't ready.

Edit: He hasn't even done a match yet...

Reverb has informed me of some problems, however he told me saturday he'd be ready and yet saturday came and no sign of him. He then sat in our irc channel for about 12+ hours and yet never once replied to any of the pm's me or my teammates sent him. And when he left, I still didn't recieve a pm from him, he didn't contact any of us. Im not worried about the other 3 matches we have left to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)