The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Krack, made a terrible mistake with one of my pokemon, but he is a better player anyway. Good game and sorry team europe.

Going back in the substitution because of my player disapearing and them randomly appearing again, sorry.

Also I would like to ask Jackal if I can change one of my substitutes... I made a mistake choosing one of them expecting activity and now he's gone and will not play, even though we might need one extra sub prepared.

Anyway, Jackal, send me a PM with this answer... I'm just worried that Brazil completes our matches in even the most unthinkable situation... lol.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hum i contacted him today and we were supposed to play tomorrow in fact

If thats the case then nevermind, I wasn't aware he made any plans. He hasn't been on irc in a couple days, or I haven't seen him in a while atleast.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I built my team and pmed him earlier today. We haven't schedule the time but we'll certainly play tomorrow stone

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah man no problem, I just wanted to make sure all of my guys have a set time and I haven't heard from him. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)