The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I had a really good game against Scofield. He had a Pokemon my team couldn't get around. It was close for a while, but it couldn't be overcome.

Good luck next round, West.

So Jabba was right about being terrified to face West, giving the game to Spain so they could (by a miscalculation in max points) possibly be 7th seeded. To bad it didn't work out...

Sorry, had to say that, nothing personal =)

Also, Canada and West are strong as fuck, like Oceania and every other team on R2, but those two are really scary.

Good luck for everyone in the remaining matches...

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Nah I don't like any world cup teams anymore

BR RULE

Also great word choice QM the only thing Jabba is terrified of is not having enough beer
And Giga_Punch because I mean who isn't terrified of that guy

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
not sure how but i won against royal flush... :S

gg

Basically, he lucked me and then I lucked him back, gg.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Sooooo I had the game won but a bizarre turnaround sealed my fate (read: CH). But outside of hax from both sides, gg pana.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
GGs France, hopefully you have enough luck left in that franch luck tank to win this thing since you didn't use much on us.

ALLONS-Y LES GRENOUILLES

WEST ENJOYS PENIS BECAUSE IT BORDERS MEXICO

ALL OTHERS ARE SUCK!!!!!

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
yeah a certain spread tormented me haha. interesting match for sure; gg man

sorry guys you'll have to close this one out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)