The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
http://zandgaia.deviantart.com/art/Canada-251366715

Because the pic fails.

Anyway, that's my reason for supporting CANADA
Bags, wtf? Milk comes in a plastic bottle (or a glass one if you're Victorian), not bags, cardboard boxes or anything else.

Anyone, supporting France for a comeback, if not then Oceania. Here's why.

I want France to win because they're the best country/area left; but because they're loosing Oceania second, them over Canada because they speak like Americans, them over US-Gay West because they are American.

No, I don't get it either.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to Boudouche in a clean game, I had the worst team matchup in the universe lol - not much I could do. GG

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
In that case, the universe is pretty small.

Hoping for a come back, lets get it frenchies

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah cause I could really do a lot against his X (the pokemon that finished the game)....I had one pokemon that could even hurt it and it was SR weak not to mention weak to sand. Anyway we still have this, false hope is false.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lol ! Boud played the same team he used during the r2 ?
You're crazy dude but gratz, i'm sure Manu and Cristal can win. For me... i think the predictions are clear : 2-31 so if i win, it's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)