The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we have life.

I beat bloo with 4 hp on my last pokemon.

my heart is beating very fast.

that was the best/most intense bw battle I have ever played in

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Calling it: Kate Beckinsale with the win to put us through.

I really wanted Canada to win :(

There better be a tie, though in all honesty I wouldn't be sad if US West went to the final

THEY MUST STOP OCEANIA

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
US BEST IN THE FUCKING FINALSSSSSS

undisputed the man

Reactions: dom

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The dallas mavericks are going to the finals! Now to beat the heat...

lol i lost in a lamer where an early game crit defined most of the match. i got some hax back to make it close but i couldn't recover, gg

sorry it wasn't meant to be team

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
I'm going to pretend to be classy since no one has yet,
gg canada, you can join our orgy if you'd like. you too bartman ill change how you feel about Americans with a rape you will enjoy

Bloo

Banned deucer.
UNDISPUTED

Good game to the both of you.

I'd like to thank Canada for giving us an exciting run; you guys are definitely a strong team filled with great players. To my teammates, thanks for getting us into the finals, it's been fun so far. OCN, here we come...

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations to West and good run Canada. My bros, it's about time you made the finals, go get it guys :)

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
LETS GET IT US WEST. GOOD SHIT CLUTCHDISPUTED. AND GREAT JOB TEAM!<33

IM COMING FOR YOU OCN
BS HYDRO PUMP MISS

3RD TIMES DA CHARM

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
well good job west i guess... that last match was kind of lame though. as for my canadians you guys all played well and really carried the team, especially jackal LOL. im sorry i couldnt really contribute anything in the wins department other than a replay with rem which quite frankly should have been my mindset in the real match.

anyway good luck to both teams in the finals.

ALSO: i'm never playing pokemon competitively ever again, i might play D/P in spl3 but other than that NAH nigga.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
good run canada, you guys are all strong.. yes even sogeking. better luck next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)