Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Finals [Won by Team USA West]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My whole Smogon career has been instantly validated by that touching post, Bad Ass. Thank you for your sincere, kind words. :)

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know, but I just couldn't hold back my feelings when he explained how deeply he believed in the humaneness of good sportsmanship. I guess I'm just a bit emotional.
No, Bojangles. It is you who I truly crave. I was too...afraid? Chicken (if we shall use such juvenile words to describe such a serious matter of emotional depth)? I truly do not know. My emotion -- nay, love; let us not pretend what we have hid for so long is not now in the open -- for you is more powerful than mere human words and symbols could possibly dare to conceive. My love for you holds such a depth, comes in so many layers, that it is incomprehensible to behold the beauty that lies within our bond. Our love is a river, flowing strong and fast across the bank of what mortals perceive as love. But, Bojangles, you and I, we are the only ones who know what lay inside the sweet bowels of that river, the moist love-nectar that is contained in both of our lifebloods.

Bojangles, I want to set sail with you, I want to jump into the infinite fires of the unknown with you, hearts ablaze with the fiery passion that we both contain, never to be cooled. I want to be with you forever Bojangles, because that is just how our love will be forever -- uncooling, unchanging, always simmering at the top, ready to burst over but not quite at the precipice of what we both know to be untopplable.

So yes, Bojangles. I've done it. I've sent this. We can't hide it any longer. Please, just...consider...

bad ass, with love

I think the most surprising part of that battle was when Detective Stone Cold corrected Delta saying Peachy was a girl.

Great game though! Go get 'em East.

Thatsjustpeachy used an interesting nick for that match, considering what happened in the first episode/light novel.

LGI West!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I will be playing IFM on Wednesday sometime around 4 PM eastern time, maybe slightly later, so stick around during that time if you'd like to spectate. We will let people know on IRC in #wcop and possibly other channels when we are about to play our match. The server is to be decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)