Lamppost vs Myzozoa
dragonuser vs Oristeros
kd24 vs Philip7086
Thatsjustpeachy vs yee
Bad Ass vs TheFourthChaser

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
will people really keep pointing out when others make predictions on games that already happened picking a different winner...

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ok, time for phil to clutch it =)

^ lolol

EDIT: Who edited ^ that in >_>

mw edit: of course Bloo, LOL

symphonyx64 edit: would someone just play

Phil edit: these nigs...

Not gonna lie, this is the most boring finals ever. Lets get some EMOTION up in here. I want to see the salt crystallizing on the edges of my monitor from every player. SMFH. LETS GET IT WEST.

symphonyx64 edit: battle kd24

east has been and always will be inferior to west. call me for the west celebrations, 4-1 looks too easy for the current west players

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I wish the best of luck to all three remaining USA West opponents - that would be: Philip7086, who has an excellent job at Sony, great skin, and who I assume to be a lovely girlfriend who he meshes with incredibly well; Bloo, a man who possesses the skill to speak Spanish natively (an ability which I am most envious of! I have taken Spanish classes, but I really wish it came to me natively), goes to one of the top schools in the country (I won't reveal which, but it is a school that I really wish I'd gotten into! Bloo must have had excellent SAT scores, extra-curriculars, and taken a lot of AP courses). I only go to the University of Georgia, which, while it is a good school, does not compare to Bloo's.

And finally, the esteemed Yee, who I respect as a battler. He went 3-0 in his first World Cup! In my first World Cup, I went 2-1, but I did hax one match. Yee is outstanding at the game and, while I don't know him personally, I wish him the best of luck in any endeavors that he chooses to pursue in life. I am sure that he will have success.

To my Oceanian and Brazilian opponents, you were both excellent sports. Even though that luck may have been on our side in the Oceanian match (Although I still maintain it was quite equal!), you took the loss very well. In your wins, you mercilessly outplayed us. In your losses, you were only an incredibly short margin from victory. To the Brazilians, I commend you on both your grasp of the English language (See my want to speak Spanish earlier in this post!) and your battling skills. Why, you came back from a 2-0 deficit to within only one match of a playoff! That is excellent, if I do say so myself.

And lastly, I would like to give a big thanks to all the tournament mods that moderate this wonderful forum, and keep it free of any degenerate "trash talking". You have my sincerest thanks. This includes Bloo, Kevin Garrett, Hipmonlee, Iconic, Eo Ut Mortus, Symphonyx64, Ditto, Mostwanted, ENZ0, and of course Steven Snype. You all make this forum and this tournament what is great about competitive Pokemon -- clean posts, respect, and good sportsmanship. I, for one, feel that these are the pillars of a successful competitive Pokemon team. Any dirty or disrespectful posts are immediately deleted and never seen of again. And for that, once again, you have my sincerest thanks.

Love you guys!! ~Bad Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)