The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Okay, I am retiring for now, as I have just beaten 7 of the "best" players on smogon in a first to 5 wins competition. I would just like to say, take your ego's out of your ass, and that you guys aren't the best. I have proven more then once you can "overcome hax" and that's what my team did. On more then one occasion. If I bring me and my Tamers back, it will be to face the World Cup Champions and show they are jokes too. Until then, goodbye and have a fun World Cup guys.

Thanks to Bloo for allowing us to participate, and to a few others like Enz0 who were good sportsman. I apologize for how RapidashTamer acted, but his attitude doesn't begin to rival that of ToF (sore fucking loser), reyscarface (ive heard the rumors), and Ojama who quit in the middle of his match vs our 3rd best Abomasnow Tamer. (if that was him, I have heard it wasn't).

It was fun and I am glad my and my team got some recognition.

MagnezoneTamer14 vs Enz0
HorseaTamer vs Jackal
WurmpleTamer vs Iconic
AbomasnowTamer vs Ojama?
DarkraiTamer vs Reyscarface
ChikoritaTamer vs ToF
WeepinbellTamer vs Eo Ut Mortus
RapidashTamer vs Badass

Never forget.

Peace.
lol it was definitely him, i would've crushed your entire squad single handed had i ghosted zzzzzzzzzzzzz

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
If my math is correct:

US West: 3-1
Asia: 2-1
US Metro: 1-2
Brazil: 1-2
Canada: 1-2

US West is in R2

Canada vs Brazil ->winner goes on?
Asia vs US Metro ->winner goes on?

Or do we have to go through another mess of tiebreakers if August beats ToF?

yeah sorry it had to be you boy, but damn that was really crazy at the end. won in a thriller. gg sonny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)