The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In an unfortunate turn of events, I was defeated by a deadly combo of the (very handsome, might I add) user: Earthworm. He out-skilled me in many ways, dashing this way and that until I was lost upon the battlefield. His grace and beauty have stunned me, and I am proud to say that I lost to this gentle giant.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
You earned that chance by picking the move on the previous pokemon. Nicely played.

[edit] - ok turns out it was slightly more of a coincidence than I thought, but still..

Philip7086 vs. Hot N Cold = Philip7086, 3-0

Para-full-para almost cost me the game, but then I crit to put me back in position to win. GG.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol this thread

i haven't been following the posts that closely and the brackets aren't updated onsite, can someone who has been following tell me the current matchup results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)