The World Cup of Pokemon 2018 - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The World Cup of Pokémon 2018
Logo coming soon(tm)
This is the thread to sign up for World Cup captaincy. This is going up prior to player sign-ups so that hosts can have some idea of what teams will be competing this year. If you want to lead a team this year you must post here.

Expected returning teams are as follows:
Asia [must qualify]
Brazil
Canada
Europe
France
Germany
Greece
Italy
Latin America
Oceania
Spain
UK
US Midwest*
US Northeast*
US South*
US West*

*New team, but inherits the previous US teamslots

If you would like to apply to lead a team not included in the above list then please PM me and the TDs with a prospective lineup of your desired team. However, please note that we will not be accepting alternative versions of teams (such as Spain #2) or expanded teams (such as Spain + Portugal). Additionally, the only United States team that will be allowed are the ones in the above list.

Also, please only post here if you are applying for captaincy. Like the SPL thread, this will be moderated and memes/nonsense will be deleted and possibly infracted. If you have any legitimate questions or concerns then feel free to PM us and we will address them.

This thread will stay open for roughly a week. After that, we will post the list of captains and open the player sign-up thread.

The era of Ojama is over.
Enter a new era with Soldier as captain of France !!
(Co-captain : Weshbien )

The French people are tired of losing their team, even though they have such good players: washbin, Leftiez, roi pika ... The time has come to change that.
The tyrant Ojama must be defeated. You have to know how to go with your head up, Ojama.
To know how to leave your place at the right time, and this moment is today. Give me your apologies and I will accept them on behalf of the French people.
It's now up to me to lead France to victory. On behalf of the people of France, washbin, lékip and I will win!

Make France great again.

Drapeau france.png

Last edited:

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
I LOVE YOU!!!! the extremely rare artist Jsaok plans to captain ISGME with the legend BHARATH_THEBEST !!! Historic post, collect -Jsaok
Team India is attempting to qualify this year
Captain: Serene Grace
Co-captain: Lord Ninjax

Lets fucking go boys
Since 2 teams (ISGME and India) are competing over the players living in India, the one that more specifically represents that region gets priority.

As such, ISGME can't exist, so i recommend you guys try to form team Afrabs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)