The Wyoming Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Round 3 of The Wyoming Tournament!

Challenge Cup Style: ADVANCE DOUBLE CHALLENGE CUP

Lucky Bracket

giga vs. Balou
Vulcan Fury vs. Lesm46
O_o vs. Steelicks
JMC vs. *Mika
ShinySandslah vs. aragornbird
Roy vs. Fish
freakatron015 vs. Atlas
Justin8649 vs. Mekkah

Alright, so you notice that there're only matches for the Lucky Bracket. The reason is that if we have both brackets going at once, there will be match-up issues. I don't want that, and I'm sure that you don't want that either.

The Deadline is: MARCH 11th, 9:00 PM, PST. I want beauty sleep, AND I want to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY without worrying about people not completing their matches. This should be plenty of time. Same rules apply if for some reason, you don't finish your match.

Umm... Good Luck? You'll need it in many ways! Not to mention for fun!

DON'T FORGET YOUR LOGS! >:O PM ME, SEND THEM ON IRC, OR E-MAIL ME AT MAKITIRU@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR LOG! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL MAKE YOU REDO YOUR MATCH! YES, I WILL DO SO!

Yay i get Lesm :( Just to let you know I'll be on camp tomorrow and Thursday and can't battle then (most of Friday will be off too) but anytime after that is fine.

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fool_Hi said:
you said i was the first to contact you ???
You won your match. You're still in the Cheater's Bracket you cheater. Don't confuse me :(

Sonuis

kholdstaire said:
Wait, why am I not up there, I sent you my log ._. and you replied to it.
You're in the Cheater's Bracket, which doesn't play this round.

aragornbird/ShinySandslash - Log?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)