The Wyoming Tournament - Round 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hipmoncheat has the round off.

Format: Advance Challenge Cup

Lucky Bracket

Warthog vs. Kongler

Finish it ASAP. I'm happy R8 got finished in a day. Also, play LoGD!

well I no longer have the internet at my home pc nor do I have cable to watch tv. We may get it back by this Friday and Ill keep in touch to you guys about that. If by stupid luck I dont get it by this weekend Ill forfeit to the Cheatlor.

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Warthog said:
well I no longer have the internet at my home pc nor do I have cable to watch tv. We may get it back by this Friday and Ill keep in touch to you guys about that. If by stupid luck I dont get it by this weekend Ill forfeit to the Cheatlor.
Understood.

Sonuis

:(

I'm sorry Warthog. As you requested, you have not made the your set timeline. Thus, you have forfeited. I am sorry it had to come to that. It sucks a lot.

Round End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)