"This is not another pokemon tourney" tourney.

would you like to participate or see this tourney? (multiple choices allowed)

• yes

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • no

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • mod fuck!

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • lol

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haxubers said:
Also, a few questions:

I'm assuming we get items too?

sure. they can be easily calculated. there are some modifications like:
*quick claw will give you +2 speed
*all berries allowed but the ones that give random effects
*kings rock, scope lens and luck based stuff are out.
* leftovers will add your hp/10 per turn.

I think I've got this part...is this saying that you can take certain stats out of one pokemon and pu them into another...like EVs? Just want to make sure!

there are no evs, dude.

Also, will there be any CHs, any Quick Claw, Brightpowder or similar? If so, how will this be calculated?

read above

Besides that I think I got everything.

=)

i'll talk to brain over irc to make this tourney memorable! he's thinking about making a bot to play this. that'd be awesome.

i'll notice you every new news

i want to be a pokemon in this tourney who'll be my master? (ill be a bug/steel with flash fire or thick fat)
p.s. can you loaf around or be disobedient etc like in the gba games when the trainer doesnt have the right badges

team A
aaaaaa (+2
bbbbbb (4)
cccccc (1)-1
dddddd (1)
eeeeee (2)-1
fffffffff (5)

did you get it? NOTE: 1 is the minimun speed allowed, since i guess you are all alive...
mistake there

missingno said:
i want to be a pokemon in this tourney who'll be my master? (ill be a bug/steel with flash fire or thick fat)
p.s. can you loaf around or be disobedient etc like in the gba games when the trainer doesnt have the right badges

mistake there
OK... correct me if I'm wrong but don't you kinda have to be an existing, non idiotic pokemon?

¬_¬

Explodus said:
OK... correct me if I'm wrong but don't you kinda have to be an existing, non idiotic pokemon?

¬_¬
oh i didnt think so but im not sure now so maybe i wont be that
onion said:
5. you can invent your own type's combination (NOT A NEW TYPE ¬¬) and choose your trait (pure power is banned)
so maybe you can be an existing pokemon and change the type or trait but do you have to use the traits that pokemon normally has or any trait or just make up new pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)