not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

old post but I was reading through the entirety of this thread for fun and this reminded me about how when I was younger me and my older brother would go over to my grandmas every weekend and play scrabble with her. She always lost I always came in second and my brother always came in first. It’s not like I don’t do this anymore just not as often cuz I’m more busy. Anyways thanks for the nostalgia.

Last edited:
At 3am today I heard some loud moaning from someone above me. Thought it was someone having sex but the sounds that should come alongside with it weren't there, just a woman making noises. No bed or guy. Later it didn't even sound like moaning but more like someone breathing out loudly or something? Idk. Pretty fucking weird. Maybe it was some ghost that doesn't have the ghost moaning going on yet

Anyways, cowboys eh?

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
At 3am today I heard some loud moaning from someone above me. Thought it was someone having sex but the sounds that should come alongside with it weren't there, just a woman making noises. No bed or guy. Later it didn't even sound like moaning but more like someone breathing out loudly or something? Idk. Pretty fucking weird. Maybe it was some ghost that doesn't have the ghost moaning going on yet

Anyways, cowboys eh?
Maybe the women was injured in pain yelling for help and she needed to someone to call 911. RIP

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It’s a late night at the bar. I’ve had a few and I’m feeling a little empty, lonely even. Suddenly though, a stranger catches my eye. He’s tall, dark, and handsome. Mysterious even. I decide to go for it. I sidle up to him at the bar and introduce myself. He gives me his name in return. Flirtatiously, I ask…

So, is there a Mrs. Mime?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)