not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
feeling inspired to write for the first time in nearly a year, instead of my usual grousing about how i dont write anymore. feels weird. and the fact that it feels weird also feels weird. also i'm rejoining an old tabletop rpg campaign i dropped out of when my writing burnout started. it's like i'm just picking up where i left off.

feelin good

Sometimes I randomly remember when Smash Ultimate was first announced. Honestly the greatest game announcement I ever experienced. I was so excited, it felt like my dick was gonna fly off, no cap. The reveal was late at night where I live, so first thing I did when I woke up the next day was to search for Etika's reaction to it:

Man it was just special. The time before Ultimate's release was just wonderful. I genuinely don't even enjoy the game and have very few positive memories of it, but just seeing all of the world coming together for a game's release, having all the discussion and speculation about it and the reactions of people losing their shit was a thing of beauty. Wouldn't have been the same without Etika. RIP hype guy, I'll never not miss him.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
Sometimes I randomly remember when Smash Ultimate was first announced. Honestly the greatest game announcement I ever experienced. I was so excited, it felt like my dick was gonna fly off, no cap. The reveal was late at night where I live, so first thing I did when I woke up the next day was to search for Etika's reaction to it:

Man it was just special. The time before Ultimate's release was just wonderful. I genuinely don't even enjoy the game and have very few positive memories of it, but just seeing all of the world coming together for a game's release, having all the discussion and speculation about it and the reactions of people losing their shit was a thing of beauty. Wouldn't have been the same without Etika. RIP hype guy, I'll never not miss him.
on the subject of reactions-to-nintendo-announcements-you-keep-going-back-to, i occasionally like to rewatch the fine gents of alpharad deluxe (rip) learning about the mario film cast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)