Tournament TLT II: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be playing OU, Monotype and LC, exact scheduling will be done soon.

[21:39:41] neomon: OU
[21:39:43] neomon: is my lock
[21:39:46] neomon: whats yours
[21:39:59] PrinceOfAllTacos: monotype
[21:40:02] neomon: sick
[21:40:09] neomon: i cross out doubles
[21:40:34] PrinceOfAllTacos: i'll cross out ru then
[21:40:46] neomon: I cross out ubers
[21:41:32] PrinceOfAllTacos: i cross out nu
[21:41:59] neomon: OK my last cross is PU
[21:42:34] PrinceOfAllTacos: i cross out uu then so we have monotype ou and lc

kids quit saying I play nu smh

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace – both players are super solid and can go either way but rooting form my man od
EternalSnowman vs SMB – both players are miles ahead in their main tiers and I do believe esm has a stronger neutral tier but not by much so this could also go either way
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 – no Clue who these guys are but pokeart is 14 years old and when I was 14 I still needed a typechart so yh
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 – better player overall
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 – should also be a hl match aswell and peachy did beat me last year so there is noway I can predict against him
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - not sure about their skilllevel but breloominati is probably more experienced
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M – better player and more experienced for sure
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier – while koc is definitely a good player luthier is coming of a grandslam qualification and is in general a bit better
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur – doubles main which gives already an edge and super solid in other tiers so I don’t think fris can lose this
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot – twixtry is probably one of the best if not the best ou player this tour and has also a very strong nu and is very good in general
PapaBisexual vs Taylor – more experienced
London13 vs leo05051998 – I do think leo is a solid player but I also think London is a bit better in most tiers
Mack Knife vs Anime Sans – happened
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon – neonom is a solid player and I don’t know the taco prince but I do like his name a lot
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods – more solid a more experienced
trace vs Chaitanya - happened
Jrdn vs halaman95 – jrdn is solid af in basically every tier and should win
imjustgray vs Havens – don’t know both players but havens has a badge and more than 2 posts
snøfall vs Mikaav - happened
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham – if ham loses I don’t think he will ever come back to this website
Samspark vs TheFranklin – Hup Holland Hup
Not Miyan vs bdov – bdov is p good and I don’t know the other guy
Cam vs Plas – Plas is very good and cam only plays mono form what I heard
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination – no clue who these guys are and I also don’t have anything funny to say anymore
Xiri vs Abbp – I really hope xiri loses so I don’t have to play him next round but the changes of that happening is probably around 0%
100%GXE vs Sabaini – don’t know both guys but a 100% gxe is pretty high
t0te vs Sificon - happened
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) – Naruto is more solid
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 – I have seen replays form lkapkd1 and those are not pretty
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover – if this was 3 years ago sotsot would easily win the entire tour but I do think he is still good enough to beat a lot of players
Roseybear vs Go0d – rosey is very underrated in most tiers and has a super solid ou

The match between the 10th Elgino and the 38th BigBoy wil be played sunday arround 8 pm CET and the tiers wil be OU, Mono and Nu

Contacted Pokeart just need to wait on a reply.

(Also lol reading predictions... I guess my match isn't going to be that interesting, though i will try my best)

Were going to play tomorrow around 5pm EST, Tiers are Monotype, NU and LC

Last edited:
OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - One of the highlights of R1 and can easily go either way, but I'm going with OminousDraco to win this one as I believe he will work harder to win this series.
EternalSnowman vs SMB - Another highlight and going to be a close one, however SMB for me is the favourite to win TLT and he had an amazing run last TLT so I think SMB will win this.
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 - No idea who will win this but I'll go with Ronman5 solely down to that I knew Ronman5 more longer on PS.
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 - I expect Hell Rayquaza to give negatory some really good matches however I think negatory will just win this matchup
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 - I'm surprised this is not listed as a highlight match up since you have one of the best Monotype players vs one of the best LC players in this tour, this can go either way but I'll give the edge to peachycl0uds.
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - I don't think I have seen Vinest play yet so he could easily win this but I know Dj Breloominati is a solid player and I think Dj will take this series.
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M - I think Rhodes has a lot of potential do very well in this tour however he is up against one of the best players in this tournament so I can't really predict against MM
Kingofcrimea vs Luthier - A really good highlight here, Kingofcrimea has a lot of potential to do well in this tour and can easily take the series from Luthier, however Luthier has really stepped up his game and is getting better by the day so I'll give this to Luthier.
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur - I really did not want to predict against PokemonCestDur, he is one of my sleeper picks for this tournament but he is going up against my good friend frisoeva who is one of the favourites to win this tour. I expect this to be a good series and will be a close one.
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot - Twixtry will win this and then Raj.Shoot will go on a losers run and will win the whole Tournament.
PapaBisexual vs Taylor - Taylor is a great player and I expect him to do well in this tournament, PapaBisexual on the other hand I'll give him the nod for managing to qualify in a packed and tough cycle 1, this series will be close but I think Taylor will claim the victory.
London13 vs leo05051998 - I really did not fancy picking a winner here as I really like both of these guys, I'll give the edge to London but only barely due the tiers being favoured towards London imo, I expect both to do well in this tour who ever wins or loses.
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon - I think this will be a close series, I expect both players to do well in this tour however I'll edge out to neomon due to being considered the best NU player in this tournament.
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods - I expect both players will put their heart out and will play their best, though Dolla looks more eager to win and he looks he wants to prove a lot of people wrong.
Jrdn vs halaman95 - I'm not sure how well halaman95 will play here, he could be one of the gems of the tour and I hope he proves a lot of people wrong, but I got give this series to jrdn since he is one of the favourites to win TLT.
imjustgray vs Havens - This series is definitively one of the hardest predict and can go either way, I'll give the edge to gray but only by a hair.
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham - Ham is an excellent player and I expect him to win this series, however I do believe DanDaMan99 will play his heart out and will try his very best to win, there is a chance Dan can snatch this but Ham is just too good.
Samspark vs TheFranklin - TheFranklin I expect to play well in TLT and will want to go far as possible, however Samspark imo is a pretty underrated player in this tour, this will be a tight series but I think Samspark will take this.
Not Miyan vs bdov - I believe bdov has a shot going far in TLT and has a lot of potential to do well, Not Miyan I'm not sure how well he will play so he could be one of the surprise players of the tour to do well, but I got to go with bdov for this series.
Cam vs Plas - Going to be a close series but with my experience with Plas, he is just very good and a hard to beat player so I think Plas will win this series.
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination - Another series where I have no idea who will win but if I had to choose I'll give the edge to Marination.
Xiri vs Abbp - Abbp has the potential to do well in this tour and may even win this series against Xiri, however Xiri has a lot of experience and in general a very good player overall so I'll give this one to Xiri
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - BigBoy038 I expect to do very well in this tour and I hope he goes far, I'm also looking forward to see Elgino10 play but I can't predict against BigBoy038 losing this fight.
100%GXE vs Sabaini - Another series where I can't predict but I'll choose 100% to win this
t0te vs Sificon - This will be a close fight, both players will be eager to win but I'll give the nod to t0te.
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) - I'm looking forward to see series, both players can easily do well in TLT and I expect a good battle between the two. I'll give the edge to naruto(sage) since he is one of my dark horses for the tour.
WeepingDevil vs lkapkd1 - This series can go either way, I hope lkapkd1 proves a lot of people wrong as I believe he can pull wins but I'll give WeepingDevil the edge here as I believe he can potentially do very well in this tour.
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover - soTsoT has a lot of experience and can go very far in this year's TLT, I have never seen food lover play so he could easily prove a lot of people wrong but I'll go for soTsoT to win here.
Roseybear vs Go0d - glhf
Love you Rosey… Hope we can face off... though I know how truly terrifying your teams are :)

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
Predicti0nz:

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Don't know much about either, but I've seen some replays from serene grace and looks like a solid player
EternalSnowman vs SMB – Haven't seen anything from SMB, but from what I'm hearing match could go either way
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 – Two underrated goats going head to head
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 – Lighting is an amazing player don't expect him to lose
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 – Don't know either, but I like ninja's name so I'ma go with him
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Breloominati is goat
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M – better player all around
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur – Frisoeva is a great player from what I've seen so I'm picking him
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot – I would pick Twix, but Raj shoot is my mans
PapaBisexual vs Taylor – Getting reqs in two days is saucey
London13 vs leo05051998 – The Room Tour God
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon – Even though Prince has the best name in the tour, I've had to fight neo before, and I lost, badly
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods – Even I don't trust myself to win. (Or am I playing mindgames???? :blobthinking:)
Jrdn vs halaman95 – Monster of a player
imjustgray vs Havens – Solid player
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham – About to go ham on dan
Samspark vs TheFranklin – Underated player, plus haven't seen anything from franklin
Not Miyan vs bdov – Even though mans voted against me, so did almost everyone else
Cam vs Plas – Good player
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination – One of my favorite NPDA players
Xiri vs Abbp- Better player
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - Know neither of them
100%GXE vs Sabaini – Both good from what I've seen
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) – Weebs are dumb(jk)
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover- Bettur Playur
Roseybear vs Go0d- RoseyBear is perhaps the best mons player ever (I'm not saying this because they are the only one that didn't pick me as a meme)

P.S.: Even if I do somehow beat pois I'm losing in r2 or r3 anyways
P.P.S.: Ninjadog13 is a goat

Last edited:
Predicti0nz:

OminousDraco vs Serene Grace - Don't know much about either, but I've seen some replays from serene grace and looks like a solid player
EternalSnowman vs SMB – Haven't seen anything from SMB, but from what I'm hearing match could go either way
PokeArt2004 vs Ronman5 – Two underrated goats going head to head
Hell Rayquaza3000 vs lightning1870 – Lighting is an amazing player don't expect him to lose
peachycl0uds vs Ninjadog13 – Don't know either, but I like ninja's name so I'ma go with him
Vinest vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Breloominati is goat
Col. James Rhodes vs Mysterious M – better player all around
frisoeva vs PokemonCestDur – Frisoeva is a great player from what I've seen so I'm picking him
Twixtry vs RaJ.Shoot – I would pick Twix, but Raj shoot is my mans
PapaBisexual vs Taylor – Getting reqs in two days is saucey
London13 vs leo05051998 – The Room Tour God
PrinceOfAllTacos vs neomon – Even though Prince has the best name in the tour, I've had to fight neo before, and I lost, badly
Poison Adhesive vs Dollainthewoods – Even I don't trust myself to win. (Or am I playing mindgames???? :blobthinking:)
Jrdn vs halaman95 – Monster of a player
imjustgray vs Havens – Solid player
DanDaMan99 vs Hamhamhamham – About to go ham on dan
Samspark vs TheFranklin – Underated player, plus haven't seen anything from franklin
Not Miyan vs bdov – Even though mans voted against me, so did almost everyone else
Cam vs Plas – Good player
3.14dgeot-Mega vs Marination – One of my favorite NPDA players
Xiri vs Abbp- Better player
BigBoy038 vs Elgino10 - Know neither of them
100%GXE vs Sabaini – Both good from what I've seen
littlelachyjn vs naruto(sage) – Weebs are dumb(jk)
soTsoT vs Chinese food lover- Bettur Playur
Roseybear vs Go0d- RoseyBear is perhaps the best mons player ever (I'm not saying this because they are the only one that didn't pick me as a meme)

P.S.: Even if I do somehow beat pois I'm losing in r2 or r3 anyways
P.P.S.: Ninjadog13 is a goat
I'm glad everyone likes my name but where's the loooooove. ;-; #alwaystheloser.

Just do your best and play confidently. No one's unbeatable.

Good luck to everyone, especially the Taco Prince. Have to root for someone with that name.
go taco prince. I believe you are the one that's gonna screw over everyones predictions

Mono isn't even my main ,,,
ye bro same but this is now like a stamp on your forehead, like I have on mine

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Smh when you give this numbnut a few hours before his game a solid ru team that gives him the r1 win and he forgets to give you credits for it... :blobglare:
Hey I shouted you out in game tho :]. But if it hasn’t been made obvious TWW the RU engineer legit made that RU team for me without testing lmfao. Thanks buddy :)

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
I read every prediction and yall found me to be some nobody with no record and gonna be swept aside. There is a reason why I stayed under the radar this whole time. The day of reckoning is upon us.
Watchout!
Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)