Tournament TLT II: Round 3 (Losers Bracket Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
actually now that I know who I play next week...

MJ, is it possible for me to play PrinceOfAllTacos before r4 goes up? I'm going to be away for the next week to spend time w/ my family for the holidays, so I'd prefer to get this out of the way this weekend before I leave.

actually now that I know who I play next week...

MJ, is it possible for me to play PrinceOfAllTacos before r4 goes up? I'm going to be away for the next week to spend time w/ my family for the holidays, so I'd prefer to get this out of the way this weekend before I leave.
I‘m sorry but that is not possible. Several users already asked me the same question, and since I want to keep it consistent and fair, you get the same answer.
However I can give you guys an extension for next week for 48 hours.

I‘m sorry but that is not possible. Several users already asked me the same question, and since I want to keep it consistent and fair, you get the same answer.
However I can give you guys an extension for next week for 48 hours.
Well that's good... I might need it too... unless my opponent wants to battle between 11pm-6am EST.... (Or if I even sneak my laptop into my bag...)

Honestly as an average (Or if Chait and company read this then they call me Below Average) Monotype player, Im kinda mad about that loss. DOU and OU are my two weakest tiers so I knew I didn't have a chance in that... shame I tried. Guess next TLT I'll try harder.

Good luck in the rest of the tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)