Tournament TLT IV: Tours' Leaderboard Tournament

They will be up soon, chill
You don't know. You don't know what it's like to be the lil guy waiting for his ticket to enter the promised land. 6 DAYS RAJ...6 days... That's literally a whole week if you don't count one day. Each passing second my heart rate increases one point, soon to explode. Each passing day the sorrows of my conscious grow darker, soon to vanish. Let me into this tour so the asylum of tlt will house my wandering soul. I am calling on you, Team India leader, to understand our plight. Plsh let me enter
Ty

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
You don't know. You don't know what it's like to be the lil guy waiting for his ticket to enter the promised land. 6 DAYS RAJ...6 days... That's literally a whole week if you don't count one day. Each passing second my heart rate increases one point, soon to explode. Each passing day the sorrows of my conscious grow darker, soon to vanish. Let me into this tour so the asylum of tlt will house my wandering soul. I am calling on you, Team India leader, to understand our plight. Plsh let me enter
Ty
Ok

Ty
Yea and its been like forever days... what are we gonna do?

since the current lb top 5 all qualified, does everyone in 6th to 21st qualify (assuming the top 5 remain the top 5), and will there be subs for this cycle?

since the current lb top 5 all qualified, does everyone in 6th to 21st qualify (assuming the top 5 remain the top 5), and will there be subs for this cycle?
Anyone who has qualified already and are currently in LB won’t count as those trying to qualify since they’ve made the cut. Yes, there will be subs in case any of the users who qualified leave or are not active in the duration of round 1.

edit: for anyone who comes on here to ask how do they participate in TLT, you simply join tournaments room and try to win as much or get a good standing in tours being made there. This is the final cycle so you only have a few days to try and get top 16.

Anyone who has qualified already and are currently in LB won’t count as those trying to qualify since they’ve made the cut. Yes, there will be subs in case any of the users who qualified leave or are not active in the duration of round 1
so 6-21st and 22nd-25th are subs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)