Notahacker
Meminger21
Failbor

F (unordered):
Lukasjoel
Skimmythegod
Frostpixel
Zokua

Tired of having ppl be mean in there rankings?

No problems, here are complements for the players I feel are being underated:

Categorie 1: Ppl other rankers have ranked highly but I wanna give more praise too

DaniYSB: You might not know it, but you most likely played a DaniYSB build at some point while you were trying to qualify, in almost any given lower tier. Even if dani himself doesnt win the tour I fully expect to find his builds at the latest stages of the tour.

Some of your favorite scl players used dani teams btw ( rip tc)

Ainzcrad: Same deal as dani but for Ubers lol. Thx for the teams btw

Ninja: this seems to be consistently underrated, this dude legit beat scl starters in blt and got into Nu circuit, afaik he is pretty self reliant when it comes to building and his in game is pretty clean imo. (edit: apparently didnt make it into circuit ,_, , still close tho which is not bad)

Crunch: Anyone who thinks this dude can only play Dou is an idiot. Hes prob far above the average in OU ( he litteraly beat a cheater lol, try beating that) and his lc is also much better than most would expect

Baloor and sifi: I think ppl dont understand how cool these guys are and how much having friends can help with having good prep lol

Categorie 2: Super underrated

Elfusion: Somehow ppl think elfusion is like mid level player?????? This dude is at least as good as I am lol. Hes done well in multiple different seasonal, beating a handful of notable players in the process. Dont sleep on this guy otherwise ur ranking is as unviable as my dou.

Meminger21: Watchign/ playing vs this dude in Ubers actually made me think this dude is pretty good. Crunch said they were good at dou too ( which I will trust him blindly on). In other tiers, afaik as I know he used pretty typical stuff and Im not sold on his building, but from watching him play he clearly has good game sense and is much better than ppl give him credit for.

Categorie 3: just because you have a low rank doesnt mean ur bad

Udongirl: Unlike the rest of us who are concerned with not looking like clowns, Udongirl is one of the few players who can actually pull whack stuff.
Are they the most consistent player, no, for sure that playstyle has limitation. Is is it hype af and will I be rooting for them every round? Fuck yeah lol. Dont sleep on the fact that some of their teams looks super sus, I have faith that udongirl is much better than most ppl give them credit for.

Richard pepper: Ppl (or maybe just me) think mono is garbo ( it is), but that doesnt mean that the player base is as well. Pepper did really well in BLT ( carried the pooch almost to play offs), and while I have doubts on his ability to build stuff for other tiers, I think thats more because Im very severe with lc and its the only tier that I really remember his team for. Also he won poor man mono so thats gotta count for something right?

Failbor: pains me to complement the guy who plays stall in room tour at 5am but unironically this dude is pretty good at lc, with his getting a win over an spl starter in the most recent seasonal ( not the cleanest set tho imo). Ppl may still write him off as a stall gimmick but I do think he is better at playing real teams than ppl give him credit for ( from what ive seen at least).

Frixel: pains me to see him rated so low cuz hes a really cool guy. His building is sus for sure but he has enough friends to make up for it tho lmao.
Still not convinced on his in game tho lol, tho he makes up for it by having killer excel skills

LukasJoel: Probably one of the most silent player, he qualified in a cycle full of sweaty nerds yet somehow no one knows this guy lol. From playing I do think his game sense is much better than given credit for, and his brings are never sus (almost to a fault). Im really not sure on his ability to build, he used samples a lot, but with good support for sure this dude is far from the worst player here

Ron/ Skimmy/halaman: will research more on you guys prob eventually lol. You all qualified in a cycle I didnt pay much attention too and I dont really have prior exposure sorry :/

T0te/ notanhacker: while from my pop as an lc player they look super sus, I think crunch said they were good at dou ( which is the impression I got from watching them, not that It means much coming from me lol). Sadly the overlapped in tiers we play ( or dont) means there isnt much more I can say about them, and I didnt really pay much attention to them qualifying either. Notanhacker especially is prob good when hes not driving :/

Categorie 4:

A message to zokua and lkap, I respect the confidence, but im not sure if its because you guys are breathing dunning-krueger graphs or because you actually are much better than ppl think. I think some humility would do you both a lot of good.

But if I must

Lkap: Actually builds his own stuff, unlike other ppl who need support, lkap has his own brand of unique Lkap stuff, I think its sus but like I said, I admire the confidence to bring such teams to tour games

Zokua: Is not as bad as ppl think, aside from the fact that he tilts off the face of the earth very easily, when hes actually I do think he in general is alright. His mono and ubers are pretty good imo, but I do have sus on the other tiers.

If you aren't on this list: Good job! means other ppl already know your good/ I dont have much more to add since ppl already know who you are

Last edited:
Tired of having ppl be mean in there rankings?

No problems, here are complements for the players I feel are being underated:

Categorie 1: Ppl other rankers have ranked highly but I wanna give more praise too

DaniYSB: You might not know it, but you most likely played a DaniYSB build at some point while you were trying to qualify, in almost any given lower tier. Even if dani himself doesnt win the tour I fully expect to find his builds at the latest stages of the tour.

Some of your favorite scl players used dani teams btw ( rip tc)

Ainzcrad: Same deal as dani but for Ubers lol. Thx for the teams btw

Ninja: this seems to be consistently underrated, this dude legit beat scl starters in blt and got into Nu circuit, afaik he is pretty self reliant when it comes to building and his in game is pretty clean imo

Crunch: Anyone who thinks this dude can only play Dou is an idiot. Hes prob far above the average in OU ( he litteraly beat a cheater lol, try beating that) and his lc is also much better than most would expect

Baloor and sifi: I think ppl dont understand how cool these guys are and how much having friends can help with having good prep lol

Categorie 2: Super underrated

Elfusion: Somehow ppl think elfusion is like mid level player?????? This dude is at least as good as I am lol. Hes done well in multiple different seasonal, beating a handful of notable players in the process. Dont sleep on this guy otherwise ur ranking is as unviable as my dou.

Meminger21: Watchign/ playing vs this dude in Ubers actually made me think this dude is pretty good. Crunch said they were good at dou too ( which I will trust him blindly on). In other tiers, afaik as I know he used pretty typical stuff and Im not sold on his building, but from watching him play he clearly has good game sense and is much better than ppl give him credit for.

Categorie 3: just because you have a low rank doesnt mean ur bad

Udongirl: Unlike the rest of us who are concerned with not looking like clowns, Udongirl is one of the few players who can actually pull whack stuff.
Are they the most consistent player, no, for sure that playstyle has limitation. Is is it hype af and will I be rooting for them every round? Fuck yeah lol. Dont sleep on the fact that some of their teams looks super sus, I have faith that udongirl is much better than most ppl give them credit for.

Richard pepper: Ppl (or maybe just me) think mono is garbo ( it is), but that doesnt mean that the player base is as well. Pepper did really well in BLT ( carried the pooch almost to play offs), and while I have doubts on his ability to build stuff for other tiers, I think thats more because Im very severe with lc and its the only tier that I really remember his team for.

Failbor: pains me to complement the guy who plays stall in room tour at 5am but unironically this dude is pretty good at lc, with his getting a win over an spl starter in the most recent seasonal ( not the cleanest set tho imo). Ppl may still write him off as a stall gimmick but I do think he is better at playing real teams than ppl give him credit for ( from what ive seen at least).

Frixel: pains me to see him rated so low cuz hes a really cool guy. His building is sus for sure but he has enough friends to make up for it tho lmao.
Still not convinced on his in game tho lol, tho he makes up for it by having killer excel skills

LukasJoel: Probably one of the most silent player, he qualified in a cycle full of sweaty nerds yet somehow no one knows this guy lol. From playing I do think his game sense is much better than given credit for, and his brings are never sus (almost to a fault). Im really not sure on his ability to build, he used samples a lot, but with good support for sure this dude is far from the worst player here

Ron/ Skimmy/halaman: will research more on you guys prob eventually lol. You all qualified in a cycle I didnt pay much attention too and I dont really have prior exposure sorry :/

T0te/ notanhacker: while from my pop as an lc player they look super sus, I think crunch said they were good at dou ( which is the impression I got from watching them, not that It means much coming from me lol). Sadly the overlapped in tiers we play ( or dont) means there isnt much more I can say about them, and I didnt really pay much attention to them qualifying either. Notanhacker especially is prob good when hes not driving :/

Categorie 4:

A message to zokua and lkap, I respect the confidence, but im not sure if its because you guys are breathing dunning-krueger graphs or because you actually are much better than ppl think. I think some humility would do you both a lot of good.

But if I must

Lkap: Actually builds his own stuff, unlike other ppl who need support, lkap has his own brand of unique Lkap stuff, I think its sus but like I said, I admire the confidence to bring such teams to tour games

Zokua: Is not as bad as ppl think, aside from the fact that he tilts off the face of the earth very easily, when hes actually I do think he in general is alright. His mono and ubers are pretty good imo, but I do have sus on the other tiers.

If you aren't on this list: Good job! means other ppl already know your good/ I dont have much more to add since ppl already know who you are
Keep in mind ive been a tours room attraction since 2015 ive been humbled more than most of the current mainstays i just choose to stay in my same situation cause thats my choice if you feel i havent well thats just because you havent been around long enough :mehowth:

The pool is not stacked as expected :(
Almost everyone can agree that one of Arce, Blimaxx, Trade, Stareal, crying will win.
Also for the first time ever lkap actually seems like he can make it past round2 ;-;

Pick to win-Arce.

I know I am being kinda rude but just for reference: These were 32 people in losers bracket of tlt1:

Hell Rayquaza11 vs -Latios-
(USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 ) vs Abyssal Ruins
Trace vs leo05051998
t0te vs byronthewellwell
Hamhamhamham vs Skelos
Plas vs Mohican
Akiko Yosano vs Roseybear
Luthier vs Osh
Jrsmash9 vs Mysterious M
Trade vs Karalynia
Chloe vs MiyoKa
blinkboy vs MS3D
(Ark vs Poison Adhesive ) vs Mikaav
OminousDraco vs PokemonCestDur
Kingofcrimea vs youmu@poke
Pradhaaan vs Ninjadog~
Now i feel old af cause i know 99% of that list all too well go back to your cave leo smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)