[To Defy the End Chapter 1] Starwarsfan and Waterwarrior

Why does he get to put it in D:

Sit while he puts the sword in. But dont shove it. You must be careful and skilled to use a sword-key.

You very carefully lower the blade into the door slot, and here a distinct click as it slides into place. However, this was just the blade, not the hilt of the sword, and a hilt-shaped hole still remains. You guess you will probably have to find that as well if you plan on opening this ominous door. Houdin glares at your intense display of intelligence. The Clefairy, eager to get away from the ancient door, tug you towards the other side path, the one you have not traveled down yet. What do you do?

Warrior | Houdin
HP: 90 | 90
EN: 88 | 67

Items: Longsword | Alakazite

Thrawn | Togekiss
HP: 100 | 100

EN: 89 | 72
Items: Longsword | Scope Lens

(I can't believe that Leethoof left this undone... I'm sorry about this, so I'll finish this loose end for you.)

Mt. Coronet

Travelling up through the caverns, Warrior and Thrawn lead the way through the passage way. They head up and up, climbing the slope, until a rumbling causes one wall to collapse, allowing sunlight to come into the caves.

However, the collapse did manage to bury Thawn in a pile of rocks... leaving Warrior with only Houdin for company.

They decide they won't be going far without someone to back them up, so they take the exit back to the outer world.

Leethoof :
10 Universal Counters OR 5 Universal Counters and 1 Exploration Token OR 2 Exploration Tokens

waterwarrior :
16 Currency Counters

starwarsfan:
Self-DQ​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)