To the Staff of PKMN Showdown

Froakie-Smokie

Banned deucer.
I would just like to point out a specific player that has been acting in a very offensive matter. His/Her username is xPuzzyxFucker69x. Yes... By the name, you can probably tell something's up. This person has been spamming curse words into the chat bar, whether it be in battle chat or in a room. The person also uses racist comments, such as "Nigga" and "Black Sh**." As horrible as it is, the person constantly makes inappropriate comments like "Do you suck dick?" and others. If you can, it would be a pleasure to somehow kick this person off Showdown, and possibly make it so they can't re-register with their computer.

Any questions or comments? Please ask my in a reply and i'll get to it when I can.

If something like this happens, you can use the command /ignore username and you won't be able to see messages from them. The best way to solve this would be to PM a % or @ on the sim, and we can sort it out in real time. I'm sure if you PMed a staff member, there would be no need to start a new thread, and the problem could be sorted. I hope this solves your issue, feel free to PM me or any other staff member if you have more problems with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)