Project Top 10 TITANS of the SM/USM RU Metagame (LIST COMPLETE)

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In an unexpected turn of events... there is a tie! Yep, a tie ladies and gentlemen for the 3rd spot. Cause having mons tied on a spot is lame and I havent voted yet I will be the deciding factor here... through a randomized vote to make democratic

Sin título.png

And here it is. Durant is our 3rd titan!

Voting for NUMERO 4 STARTS NOW! Until Saturday 12th at 11:59 PM GMT -5. Good job to Mega Blastoise for being so close. Guys can keep voting for it ofc.

cyanize

Mantra Good I Casted So Many Spells U Idiot
is a Community Contributor
nidoqueen, a powerful and influential offensive rocker that has has been consistently good for the entire gen barring maybe one/two shifts when it wasn't here

unlike stoise, who wasn't even here half the gen can we stop voting for this thing yet -_-

Ugh why is no one voting for the shark :( I guess I'll vote Nidoqueen bc y'all wilding if you think mega stoise deserves to be a top 5 titan

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Mega Blastoise

Yeah, it's a bit overrated in some respects, but I think it's the better pick here. More significant in how the tier became what it is than any one mon you can nominate, and while it wasn't the face of a dominant playstyle like Sharpedo was, there's a lot to support it. It was a boon to so many builds, a deciding factor in the viability of the opposing hazards game on top of something that was actually really hard to figure out how to check it for a while makes it worthy here.

1. why would u randomize the vote? Its an opinion based on gameplay over time, your personal opinion makes significantly more sense than random... anyway

2. MBlast even tho i really do dislike it

m-blastoise, I've noticed that in most top 10s done in the other tiers so far there's been a lot of weight put towards the earlier half, which is cool and all but we also have to account for the later parts of the gen. it's pretty flip-floppy for me though imo, I can't really judge SM as well because I wasn't active then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)