Total Gameplay..? (How Long Does It Take to Beat a Game Archive)

Hello Smogon.
I'm sure there are some very picky people out there who don't enjoy long games.
On the flip side, I bet some people hate short games.
Where does this thread come in?
Well, I want to make an archive of how long certain games take to beat once through, as well as how long they take to complete 100%.
On top of that, since I'm sure everyone can get through a game at a different speed, I will average the total times of all gameplay times submitted :3
As I realize this can end up being quite large, I'll take my time to divide games into categories so things can be a little easier to access.
I will also add catergories as more games come up.
Also, since I've just decided to make this, I haven't really kept track of how long any games I've played from before took... >.>
Minor set back o.O
Finally, as I will probably never play every game that has been made, feel free to sumbit times into the thread :3
On that note, let us begin our quest for time knowledge! (...?) :3

PC
HTML:
Max Payne 2
1st Clear: 10-12 Hours
100% Clear: 30-36 Hours

PSX
HTML:
Metal Gear Solid
100% Clear: Unknown

Wii
HTML:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
100% Clear: Still In Progress

GBA
HTML:
Pokemon Emerald:
1st Clear: 41-43 Hours

Pokemon Leafgreen
1st Clear: 54-56 Hours

DS
HTML:
Mini-Ninjas
1st Clear: Approx. 14-16 Hours (Just a guess... lol)
100% Clear: Approx. 17.5 Hours

Pokemon Pearl:
1st Clear: 20-22 Hours

PSP
HTML:
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
1st Clear: 21-23 Hours

Please help me in my quest for knowledge, as this list is currently extremely short :3

any games? lessee...

Pokemon LeafGreen: 55 hours (to first E4, about), still not 100% Dex, and won't get that anytime soon. GBA
Emerald: 42 hours about, still not 100% finished (lack some symbols and pokes) GBA
Max Payne 2: about 10-12 hours per diff, so about 30-36 hours 100% PC
Metal Gear Solid: 10 h 30 mins or so, still lack 100% PSOne

That's games I remember of the bat, the pokemon games might be off, I update this post if they are different

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X - all about 70 hours for a first completion on a casual playthrough, without any guides. About 30-40 hours when you know the game well but aren't trying to speedrun. 100% doesn't take that much longer if you know what you're doing or use a guide. My times are probably slow compared to most.

Gran Turismo 4 - As a guess full completion will be well over 200 hours. 500 would not surprise me in the least. (There doesn't seem to be a game clock, so I can't give a very good estimate). If you intend to do everything in A-Spec (actually driving, as opposed to B-Spec where you play the role of race director and the AI drives your car) then it's at least 100 hours for the endurance races alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)