Tourney over Easter - need help now

Tourney over Passover Break - need help now

Edit: I shall add in a pretty please.
Edit 2: lol, Easter passed

As you can see, I don't post much. But, I do observe. So, the product of months of analysing analyses and my preferences, my first wifi team (NOT SHODDY BATTLE). Always ask yourself before saying "yes that's good", is this set viable for nintendo wifi?

I know I want Electivire, Gyarados, Donphan, and Swampert :B. Its a question of 2 others that can complement my team...
Gyarados @Leftovers
Adamant | 212 HP, 16 Atk, 180 Def, 100 Speed
->Dragon Dance
->Earthquake
->Waterfall
->Taunt
I'm using Bulky Gyara mainly because he seems to be a good lead. Should I choose a different version? Or maybe, not have him as a lead?

I'm using him as a lure for Electivire.

Electivire @Expert Belt
Adamant | 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed
->Thunderbolt
->Ice Punch
->Cross Chop
->Fire Blast/Fire Punch/???
Thunderbolt for skarms, ice punch for sala/chomp/gliscor, Cross chop for cracking the biggest egg. But, earthquake, fireblast, fire punch, or what in the last spot? Fire Blast/Punch has uses for Bronzong, but EQ deals with other electrics. No life orb, simply because the damage racks up quickly.
Now, if I go with Earthquake, thats 4 earthquakes on my team - Gyara and two STABs (and Electivire). I also lose out on countering Bronzong from pretty much my entire team.

Now, I know Gyara sucks with Stealth Rock in play, so I chose Donphan as my spinner - favorite since Advanced. But, Choice band w/Rapid Spin moveset or Rapid Spin/SR Variant?

Donphan @Choice Band/Leftovers
Adamant/Impish | Unknown EVs
~Rapid Spin
~Earthquake
~Ice Shard
~Stealth Rock/Rock Slide/Knock Off/???
See, I saw that only CB Donphan breaks dusknoir, but should I worry about breaking dusky that much with this guy? And, how good is Knock off on him in OU, seeing as he can't really knock of Choice Specs or Scarfs and live. I'm concerned with Stone Edge's shaky accuaracy on him, so, yeah.
When I posted this back in the end of December, I was told to run Stealth rock in the last spot - change of opinions?

Swampert @Leftovers
Relaxed/Sassy | 240 HP, 216 Def, 52 SpAtk
->Surf
->Earthquake
->Ice Beam
->Roar/Protect/Yawn/???
I'd like him as a Pseudo hazer, paired with Donphan, but Protect has uses, and its a question of which pseudo hazing move to go with - they'd be forced to switch with yawn, or they'd be put to sleep.
Also, is mixed attacker better than purely physical? I think that maybe I should go with Careful, Curse, EQ, Avalanche/Rock Slide, Roar. But curse + roar can rack up damage quickly as well.

Two spots left, and its a question of who to go with. I have defense covered, but do I have enough Special Defense?

Tangrowth: @Leftovers Energy ball, Knock Off, Substite, Leech seed/Sleep Powder
Magnezone: @Leftovers Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, HP Fighting/Fire, TriAttack/Flash cannon
Dusknoir: @Leftovers Calm Mind, PainSplit, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis/Ice Beam/Charge Bam
Lucario @Choice Scarf Me First, HiJumpKick/Close Combat/AuraSphere, HP Ice, Crunch
Celebi @Leftovers Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Energy ball, Recover
Gengar @Choice Specs/Life Orb Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic, HP Ice/Hypnosis/Explosion (no focus blast, I don't trust the accuracy)

So, the choices are:
Magnezone and Tangowth - Magnezone being the special wall, and Tangrowth being a sleep inducer/knock-off'er of shed shell.
Dusknoir and Lucario - Dusknoir being a super great special wall, and lucario is very fast. Quick note about the Lucario - the physical fighting moves are for countering magnezone.
Celebi and Lucario - Celebi is not exactly the best special wall, but it does have a few options.
Gengar + Celebi - err, I don't know :(

A few problems I noticed with this whole team:
Electivire is the only good electric user (except if Magnezone/Gengar is used).
3 Earthquake users
Status is a huge problem if Celebi isn't a member.

I think there's team work - help?

Possible Pokemon that are staples but not included -
Heracross - I have enough Earthquake users, and the 4x weak to flying is bad.
Garchomp - 3 ground types are unecessary, and the 4x weakness is a put off.
Sala/Nite - 4x weakness is a put off, and stealth rock weakness = bad.
Weavile - 4x fighting weakness is bad, as is stealth rock.
Dugtrio - I loled at the LifeOrb thread.

Banned Pokemon from my team: Blissey, Skarmory, Rhyperior, Legendary Trios for the most part.

Thank you so much in advance.

Edit: I shall add in a pretty please.
Oh, and thanks to the mod that moved it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)